David Reese Quote......

Damien83

Cucamonga Cracka Killa
Oct 22, 2014
Seems like at least some of the guys didn’t roll over for Mizzou.

2a8a5841-115b-4123-94a7-c659fa02e14f-jpeg.7671

Attachments

• 2A8A5841-115B-4123-94A7-C659FA02E14F.jpeg
    2A8A5841-115B-4123-94A7-C659FA02E14F.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,134

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
maybe he can stand up and lead this team for the week in practice. but i doubt it. they pussied out and failed their coaches, team, school, fans.

disgusting. worst gator team of my lifetime.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He and Perine left it all on the field today. The rest, not so much.

Damien83

Cucamonga Cracka Killa
Oct 22, 2014
I turned it off when it was 21-3. Totally disgusted with how they came out and played. I can’t remember any team playing this horrible, even in the final Zook season. And that’s saying a lot.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He was one that stood out as playing hard. Made a few good plays. Can't help but like a guy who tells it like it is.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Actions speak much louder than words. I appreciate him speaking out, but he - and any other team "leader" - needs to have a 'come to Jesus' talk w/ the rest of those POS's.

There are literally 20+ players that still have eligibility left that should not return next year. I imagine if we bring in a coach w/ a pair of balls, we'll see at least 8-10 of those guys transfer.

There is no pride on this team. No self respect. And certainly no respect for the school, their teammates, or their families.

Most of these guys are just fat and happy to be on a Division 1 football scholarship getting everything for free (and some of them are stealing to get MORE free sh*t).

It's disgusting. And there are literally sunshine pumpers who supported Butters to the bitter end. People who put a coach above the program make me sick.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I turned it off when it was 21-3. Totally disgusted with how they came out and played. I can’t remember any team playing this horrible, even in the final Zook season. And that’s saying a lot.
Any of Zook's squads would ass rape these boys. These dudes don't do anything worth a f*ck!!!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Actions speak much louder than words. I appreciate him speaking out, but he - and any other team "leader" - needs to have a 'come to Jesus' talk w/ the rest of those POS's.

There are literally 20+ players that still have eligibility left that should not return next year. I imagine if we bring in a coach w/ a pair of balls, we'll see at least 8-10 of those guys transfer.

There is no pride on this team. No self respect. And certainly no respect for the school, their teammates, or their families.

Most of these guys are just fat and happy to be on a Division 1 football scholarship getting everything for free (and some of them are stealing to get MORE free sh*t).

It's disgusting. And there are literally sunshine pumpers who supported Butters to the bitter end. People who put a coach above the program make me sick.
Congrats on being correct early on Mac. But to infer that support for Mac was putting Mac ahead of the team is without foundation. People supported Mac for the sake of the team (as they saw it). Frankly, saying they put the coach ahead of the team doesn't seem to make sense. Can you explain yourself?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Congrats on being correct early on Mac. But to infer that support for Mac was putting Mac ahead of the team is without foundation. People supported Mac for the sake of the team (as they saw it). Frankly, saying they put the coach ahead of the team doesn't seem to make sense. Can you explain yourself?

Guilty as charged.....

Damien83

Cucamonga Cracka Killa
Oct 22, 2014
I gave Mac benefit of the doubt every week. So I’m guessing that made me a “sunshine pumper”. I was hoping something would click finally and he would actually put a quality product on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator