Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is why you suck.
oh_well.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Meh. We can send our very own Marine1 into tallacrappy with a field knife and it would be mission-accomplished in about 15 minutes.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Meh. We can send our very own Marine1 into tallacrappy with a field knife and it would be mission-accomplished in about 15 minutes.

Did quite a bit of training with South Korean Marines on some joint exercises years ago and went over once as an advisor. Hope all works out. Met some really good folks in Pohang that treated me well.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't that about the dumbest thing that anybody, much less a congressman, have ever said?
Why yes, I believe the Guinness book of records lists it as the dumbest thing ever said. In fact I believe he was in fact asking a question which would also crush the theory that there are no stupid questions.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
a 2-girl smile party
I seriously doubt you're going to find very many people on this board that know what you're referring to. But I'm looking forward to the responses to the eventual explanation. :grin:

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I seriously doubt you're going to find very many people on this board that know what you're referring to. But I'm looking forward to the responses to the eventual explanation. :grin:
From my experience that would be a threesome.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
From my experience that would be a threesome.
No, in S Korea back in the day, a smiles party was something very specific. Had to do with visiting an establishment run by a mamasan and sitting down at a large table with your buddies while a "girl" went under the table for a few minutes. The game was called smiles.

I'll let tuna fill you in on the rest :grin:

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
No, in S Korea back in the day, a smiles party was something very specific. Had to do with visiting an establishment run by a mamasan and sitting down at a large table with your buddies while a "girl" went under the table for a few minutes. The game was called smiles.

The hell? I must of been going to the wrong juicy bars. Sounds like a fun game.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

First one to smile loses. It's a fun game.:grin:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Not to mention being able to buy shoes, 2 suits, a brass bed, lotsa beer and a 2-girl smile party all in 3 hours. With money left over! :)

Don't forget the futon.

And don't eat the chicken. Got medevaced to Okinawa once with the worst case of food poisoning imaginable.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

I thought mamasan was Vietnamese

VC #10, GI #1

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014

I forget the exact context but the unnamed Congressman actually made Maxine Waters look smart. He stated during a testimony that he was afraid that Guam would actually tip over if enough incoming forces were placed there.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought mamasan was Vietnamese

VC #10, GI #1

I have no clue where the word or term mamasan originated, but I know the older ladies that manage the girls in Thailand girly bars are called mamasans also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.