Dear North Korea...

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Since someone has brought this up jokingly, I ask the real question should we be worried about this as a real threat? I've been reading a lot lately and a lot of people thing it's past the point of talking things out and that a nuclear war will happen. How does it play out if it does happen?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Since someone has brought this up jokingly, I ask the real question should we be worried about this as a real threat? I've been reading a lot lately and a lot of people thing it's past the point of talking things out and that a nuclear war will happen. How does it play out if it does happen?
:boom:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

If you haven't already built your fallout shelter, you may consider withdrawing all your money out of the bank and going on a party spree. You may not have long left to live. Good luck. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator