Dear seeding committee: Never seed Xavier or Gonzaga above a 5 again

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
FFS. Who else just knew that FSU was going to win last night just on virtue of it being Gonzaga in the tournament? So FSU has gotten to the next round due to playing two historic chokers in a row. Michigan better destroy those ****ing clowns.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
This has been fsu's only 3rd time making the elite 8. We had four in a row recently.
Im not impressed. GOOOOOOOOOOO MEATCHICKEN.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its all about match ups in the tourney. FSU has gotten hot shooting when they had swooned in ACC play. They have also played 3 teams that don't play any D and FSU has turned up their D with their length. Michigan had been the hottest team entering the tourney and they play tough D so we will see how FSU does against them...

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
:what2:

Gonzaga was just in the final last year and got knocked out of the Sweet 16 this year. I think their seeding was just fine.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
FFS. Who else just knew that FSU was going to win last night just on virtue of it being Gonzaga in the tournament? So FSU has gotten to the next round due to playing two historic chokers in a row. Michigan better destroy those ****ing clowns.

Three. Missouri has historically been a terrible tournament team, too.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I used to say the same thing about Villanova until a couple of years ago. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut eventually

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FSU is now OUT so they can go another 25 years without an Elite 8. Love seeing FSU coach Hamilton aloof and moronic at the postgame interviews.

Last edited:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Just shows Leonard Hamilton was not willing to take any accountability nor could he explain his historical coaching blunders in all of his years at FSU. That reporter damn sure triggered him.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
:what2:

Gonzaga was just in the final last year and got knocked out of the Sweet 16 this year. I think their seeding was just fine.
Gonzaga should have been in the finals again if Tillie didn't get hurt

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I've grown a bit weary of rooting agains these clown because they are doing better than we are. I won't to go back to rooting against them because I just hate them and want them to suck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.