Decommits coming?

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
You are all spoiled brats.Did you ever think we were going to get our first or even second choice.
We are lucky to get our third choice in todays market when there are so many HC jobs available.
IMO its the quick or the dead in todays market.

And fortunately we are not in the dead category this time around.We had a choice of selecting a HC who has two Nattys with the Gators under his belt over a completely unknown coach who most likely was only passing through....ala Mc Elwain.

IMO we are lucky to get Mullen.He is known as a QB whisperer who can get the most of a QB .We need that .And he is an offensive minded coach .Thats a plus.

Remember this is the SEC where defenses exist and dominate.

Neither Kelly or Frost would have prospered here IMO...which is why IMO they did not not take the job offered.

So lets get behind the new HC and support him.

BTW I am Crunchtime ,Admin and owner of several sports sites but this name was taken on this site.

Be careful- you will be labeled a “pumper” if you say anything positive or have the audacity to question the geniuses/haters on this board. Mullen is a good hire and will be successful as will UF.

ccsdk

True Gator
Nov 12, 2017
I was against this hire 2 hours ago, but I'm coming around to the idea. I tell you one thing though,his ass better be on the phone with Copeland first thing tomorrow
I agree if he can hold a top 5 class then ill come around a bit. For 7 million he better be contacting theses kids and parents...big time!

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I could think of plenty we could have gotten. This ain't about kelly or frost. We hired the worst possible coach we could have. I would rather have kept mac
Actually we could have hired like UT. Now that shyt is a hilarious. Wouldn't it be awesome if they had already signed the contract and then had to buyout the entire deal because of the backlash. Butch Jones and Phat Phil are laughing their massive asses off at that cluster.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Actually we could have hired like UT. Now that shyt is a hilarious. Wouldn't it be awesome if they had already signed the contract and then had to buyout the entire deal because of the backlash. Butch Jones and Phat Phil are laughing their massive asses off at that cluster.
Yeah I guess we better laugh while we can.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was against this hire 2 hours ago, but I'm coming around to the idea. I tell you one thing though,his ass better be on the phone with Copeland first thing tomorrow

... want him to phone Corral and let Corral phone others -- Matty's a better recruiter.

Allen, Trash, transfer now.

... don't forget Stricklin transfer now, Swonkey... need to get your cheerlinesdown pat.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Corral seems ok with it. Why not? Mullen has sent QBs to the league.
BC he uses FB/QB hybrids.

No one has had a chance to get in his ear yet with the inevitable (truthful) negative recruiting that is coming.

It doesnt matter though. Coral is talented but he will never do a thing in this Dan Mullen run first and run only offense.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
BC he uses FB/QB hybrids.

No one has had a chance to get in his ear yet with the inevitable (truthful) negative recruiting that is coming.

It doesnt matter though. Coral is talented but he will never do a thing in this Dan Mullen run first and run only offense.

And yet.

:shocked:

4 Mullen QBs went to the league.

:moon3:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Fields retweeted the UF football news. I wonder if he prefers the spread option to uga’s pro offense? (Especially if Corral doesn’t stick). Hey, a man can dream...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Be careful- you will be labeled a “pumper” if you say anything positive or have the audacity to question the geniuses/haters on this board. Mullen is a good hire and will be successful as will UF.

Define successful. Because I have heard the pumpers call his run at MSU successful. Pathetic.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Define successful. Because I have heard the pumpers call his run at MSU successful. Pathetic.
By MSU standards he was absolutely successful. Obviously their standards are much lower, but we’ll see what he can do with our resources.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
By MSU standards he was absolutely successful. Obviously their standards are much lower, but we’ll see what he can do with our resources.

Any clue why he stayed there for so long? 9 years? Sounds like he had real championship aspirations. Not.

Murph265

May 30, 2017
I hope they all decommit! Ill come out and say I'm rooting against us. I'll be pulling for the other team every Saturday! I'm pulling for this administration to fall flat om their face. **** dan mullen. **** scott stricklin. And and anybody else who made this happen!
I would bet that your negativity has affected your personal life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.