Defense/Offense divide in the locker room?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n72358 said:
TEqrHxfPipkpdx5hV5QoJrFl
:racist:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n72187 said:
From what I'm hearing, the rift is actually between the place kicking (XPs) unit and the scout team. It seems that our place kicking holder and the scout team's second string guard got into a tussle next to the O-Dome bike racks the other day. It appears that the third and fourth string Defense and Offensive units are taking sides and it's getting ugly. This rumor has teeth as I have now speculated it. I'm embarrassed to be a Gator at this point. If ASS CHIMP can't keep control of the XP squad, the scout team and the third and fourth sting Off and Def. units how can we expect him to keep control of the team on the field? smh

images

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n72187 said:
From what I'm hearing, the rift is actually between the place kicking (XPs) unit and the scout team. It seems that our place kicking holder and the scout team's second string guard got into a tussle next to the O-Dome bike racks the other day. It appears that the third and fourth string Defense and Offensive units are taking sides and it's getting ugly. This rumor has teeth as I have now speculated it. I'm embarrassed to be a Gator at this point. If ASS CHIMP can't keep control of the XP squad, the scout team and the third and fourth sting Off and Def. units how can we expect him to keep control of the team on the field? smh

Someone push in your stoole? :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator