Deiondre Porter suspended

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, this sucks. He was a backup to VH3. But at least it was a cornerback and not a DT or LB. We know what LSU wants to do and passing isn't it.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
wileycoyote1;297430 said:
"Instant Karma's gonna get you...gonna knock you right in the head..." After the ridiculous bashing of Jameis Winston, it seems that the Gators are getting paid in full measure for being jerks. Winston is a starting quarterback in the NFL that has already led his team to as many victories as they had last year. Tim Tebow is a broadcaster because he "isn't good enough." The Gators starting quarterback is banned for a year because he's a cheater. The replacement quarterback is a drug user. Now, in the Gator tradition of having felons, another player is accused of multiple felonies. Sometimes you reap what you sow, and there couldn't be a more deserving school than Florida. Even the miraculous beginning to the season is soon to become a distant memory when UF starts it's reversion back to being mediocre.It will be capped off, fittingly, when FSU, and the best player in college football, Dalvin Cook, whips the gator's ass in Gainesville. I laughed my ass off when the news of Will "Cheater" Grier came out. This doesn't even merit a chuckle since it's what Florida football is, a haven for felons.

Yeah, we wouldn't be in this mess if we swept this kind of stuff under the rug like the fine folks in tally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
wileycoyote1;n297430 said:
"Instant Karma's gonna get you...gonna knock you right in the head..." After the ridiculous bashing of Jameis Winston, it seems that the Gators are getting paid in full measure for being jerks. Winston is a starting quarterback in the NFL that has already led his team to as many victories as they had last year. Tim Tebow is a broadcaster because he "isn't good enough." The Gators starting quarterback is banned for a year because he's a cheater. The replacement quarterback is a drug user. Now, in the Gator tradition of having felons, another player is accused of multiple felonies. Sometimes you reap what you sow, and there couldn't be a more deserving school than Florida. Even the miraculous beginning to the season is soon to become a distant memory when UF starts it's reversion back to being mediocre.It will be capped off, fittingly, when FSU, and the best player in college football, Dalvin Cook, whips the gator's ass in Gainesville. I laughed my ass off when the news of Will "Cheater" Grier came out. This doesn't even merit a chuckle since it's what Florida football is, a haven for felons.

Well you do have a point, because making excuses to keep Winston on your team so you can keep winning ballgames is EXACTLY like kicking a scrub off the team for doing stupid violence. Ergo, I will just have to leave it at Eat my butt out.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

So.... I'm gathering you're not a fan of the Gators?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The last time we had this much player drama, suspensions, etc, we were winning and playing for a pile of championships. Seems legit.

wileycoyote1

Banned
BANNED
Sep 8, 2015
The Original DC;n297452 said:
So.... I'm gathering you're not a fan of the Gators?

I actually like to see UF do well. It's just the rampant hypocrisy, displayed by a sizable majority of their fans, that compels me to point out how dumb they are when they call a great person like Winston names. To point out the fact that Winston has never been a cheater, a drug user, and can actually be an NFL starting quarterback, that is based on facts. Especially when it's also a fact that Tebow isn't good enough to be in the NF, Grier is a cheater, Harris is a drug user, and UF now has had two players charged with multiple felonies in a short time period. It just gives credence to the opinion that many Gator fans don't have a clue when their program is so messed up.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
dont take the bait guys, its not worth it. This post is ludicrous.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Moron troll. After so many years of us stomping your asses even a couple of our down years wasnt enough for you to heal. We will contain the women beating felon you call a running back and get back to humiliating you. Now its time for ox to ban your dumbass forever....

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
wileycoyote1;n297455 said:
I actually like to see UF do well. It's just the rampant hypocrisy, displayed by a sizable majority of their fans, that compels me to point out how dumb they are when they call a great person like Winston names. To point out the fact that Winston has never been a cheater, a drug user, and can actually be an NFL starting quarterback, that is based on facts. Especially when it's also a fact that Tebow isn't good enough to be in the NF, Grier is a cheater, Harris is a drug user, and UF now has had two players charged with multiple felonies in a short time period. It just gives credence to the opinion that many Gator fans don't have a clue when their program is so messed up.

:ban2:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

We're fans, dummy. It's what we do. For you to be motivated enough to come here and defend Jamies Winston, of all people, you clearly are a fan too. And you're now engaging in what you claim bothers you. Winston is a moron of epic proportions. He's the dumbest high profile player to come down the line in ages. He deserved every bit of what he got from opposing fans and only idiots defend him. Do you hear/read anyone here defending Porter? Of course not, we unanimously agree he's an idiot. But it's you FSU pukes that spent 2 years defending Winston and the FSU/Tallahassee Police apparatus that protected him that are more harmful that the criminals themselves. You stand up and cheer Dalvin Cook while knowing he's an absolute scumbag. We don't need your lecturing, you FSU people enable this crap.

Sep 29, 2015

Preempting the despair of the Crims' impending long slow descent back to mediocrity by jumping onto a gator board and cloaking yourself in the middling success of your favorite would-be rapist is a smart move, befitting a degree from the clown school. By the way, it's WILE E. COYOTE. Wiley isn't a word, Jack@ss.

images

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I actually like to see UF do well. It's just the rampant hypocrisy, displayed by a sizable majority of their fans, that compels me to point out how dumb they are when they call a great person like Winston names. To point out the fact that Winston has never been a cheater, a drug user, and can actually be an NFL starting quarterback, that is based on facts.

And here I thought it was because he's black. :dunno:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Go f*ck yourself with Renegade's cock you chicken sh*t clown.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Shouldn't you wait until Winston has been in the league a few years before you start claiming he is definitely starting quarterback material. He hasn't been in the league for a third of Tebow's roster career. Tebow took a team to the playoffs as a starter.

As far as Winston never been a cheater, yet to be seen. He did try to cheat Publix out of some crab legs. But if you want to go by facts.

Jameis Winton is the 27th ranked quarterback in the league in total QBR, 33rd in the league on Quarterback rankings (only 32 starting quaterbacks).

So before you start spouting the greatiness of Winston, you might want to actually let him get his career off the ground first. He could end up being another JaMarcus Russell at his current pace.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Quote: A great person like Winston...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah what a total moron.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Zambo;n297442 said:
Well you do have a point, because making excuses to keep Winston on your team so you can keep winning ballgames is EXACTLY like kicking a scrub off the team for doing stupid violence. Ergo, I will just have to leave it at Eat my butt out.
:rimshot:
Rim Shot (literally):lol:

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015

:lmao: Good timing coming out of the woodwork after Grier gets suspended..... It's gonna sting pretty bad when Treon and the good guys hammer you guys in November isn't it? Go back to your tent :noles:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator