Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Mac has to look at trask this week.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
With how he walked off if its more than 1 week you would think he has to be out for the whole season.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure. No matter what you have to have a backup. AA is awful. We lose with him behind center

Agreed. As I write this Eason throws a fourth down td on the road. Play the freshman he will make mistakes but possibly some plays as well.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Appleby will probably be good enough to beat Tenn getting 1st team snaps this week.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't esp like our chances without Del Rio, but it is worth noting that Tennessee's run defense was no more than pedestrian prior to today. I expect us to reign in the playbook and rely on our depth at RB. And let me remind everyone, it IS Tennessee. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And, BTW, they have to score to beat us.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't esp like our chances without Del Rio, but it is worth noting that Tennessee's run defense was no more than pedestrian prior to today. I expect us to reign in the playbook and rely on our depth at RB. And let me remind everyone, it IS Tennessee. :lol:

Interesting but I only watched them today for a lengthy period and run defense is where I thought the Tenn D line looked strong . It was Ohio however.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
For what it's worth, Appleby was playing behind Harkless, Buchanan, McCoy, Fred Johnson, and another backup OL.

I agree he didn't look great, but he was barely beaten out by Del Rio for the starting job.

Just trying to be optimistic.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Mac just said docs are looking at the injury but someone else will play. At least there's hope he's not naming appleby outright.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I trust this staff & the ability of our players to step up to fill the void.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For what it's worth, Appleby was playing behind Harkless, Buchanan, McCoy, Fred Johnson, and another backup OL.

I agree he didn't look great, but he was barely beaten out by Del Rio for the starting job.

Just trying to be optimistic.

Yep definitely a better option than throwing a true freshman out there in that stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.