Del Rio out with Shoulder Injury - Appleby to start against USC

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Great, so now not only is our coach as dumb as a box of rocks but he then puts his players in a position to further risk injury.

Keep digging dude.

Especially with the ineffectiveness of LDR, not pulling him was absolutely ridiculous.

Sep 29, 2015
Appleby to proceed as starter...

I would like to see one the freshman, preferably Trask so we can put his competence to the test once and for all and not have to deal with the "there's still no clear leader between Franks and Trask" nonsense in the offseason. That said, the goal is to win the East and while we are still in a position to do that I guess you go with Apples if you truly believe he gives you the best shot. So, send Callaway and Cleveland deep consistently and dial up the long ball and see if we score some points. If he's throwing pics or otherwise holding the O back (as opposed to the coaches a la bucktoothsee), then bring in one of the youngsters and let's prepare the offense to make a run next year.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's amateur hour in Gainesville folks...amateur hour.

Del Rio is a selfish punk. Tell the staff you are hurt. On the flip side our staff is too stupid to know he's hurt.

Fire them all now. These guys do not deserve the orange and blue.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I would like to see one the freshman, preferably Trask so we can put his competence to the test once and for all and not have to deal with the "there's still no clear leader between Franks and Trask" nonsense in the offseason. That said, the goal is to win the East and while we are still in a position to do that I guess you go with Apples if you truly believe he gives you the best shot. So, send Callaway and Cleveland deep consistently and dial up the long ball and see if we score some points. If he's throwing pics or otherwise holding the O back (as opposed to the coaches a la bucktoothsee), then bring in one of the youngsters and let's prepare the offense to make a run next year.

I agree. But Coach McElwain has spoken.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well who knows the timing, LDR Telling coaches, etc. But if I were HC I would have asked, "hey Luke, WTF was on that pass to Callaway, definitely was not mustard. You ok man?" I mean GEEZ. Anyway........now that's over with and no question on LDR.

AA will need to be Mobile. You know Chimp will blitz the shyt out of him.

Trask and Franks.....time to grow up, listen, and let your team help you. I would say listen to Coach, but I am on the skeptical train right now.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Could be real, could be a face-saving move for Mac so he can finally do what he should have done in the first half. It sucks that we're once again in a position of witnessing as our HC is in training on how to do his job at this level. This is our 3rd head coach in training. But I don't think you can turn the Pillsbury doughboy into the Rock no matter what the timeline. Mac needs to be coaching Pop Warner, where caring about the kids and participation trophies are what it's all about.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In another note.....

Time to put AA or another QB in there:

Line up in the I
give them a FB
and pound the crap out of it.

Also AA is capabale of passing some. But dont set him up to fail.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
We should have seen a new QB for last possession of first half... it was obvious then, both his arm injured and his play to that point.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was listening to the broadcast. Did he say possibly season ending?
colbert-nation-fingers-crossedPleaseletthisbegood_zps65bbea06.gif

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Del Rio is a selfish punk. Tell the staff you are hurt. On the flip side our staff is too stupid to know he's hurt.

You always add so much insight to the board. Too bad we arent winning still.....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

I won't argue with that...hell, they're not smart enough to change formations or call different plays and use different players when the ones they're using aren't and haven't been working for half the season.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I won't argue with that...hell, they're not smart enough to change formations or call different plays and use different players when the ones they're using aren't and haven't been working for half the season.

Yea, problem is we have to read it in every thread posted on the forum over and over and over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.