Del Rio throwing shade at our fan base?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Looks to me like he's taking another subtle Screenshot_20170621-150615.png shot at Gator Nation. I absolutely hated driskel (because he sucked balls) but i hate Del-Taco on a level i never thought could be achieved. This dude is one whiny a$$ little b*tch who keeps blaming our fan base because his genetics are trash. Btw...if he wants our fan base to support him all he needs to do is transfer. Everyone will gladly support that decision!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
giphy.gif

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Del Twitter, I mean Del Rio, is working on his 3rd team in what feels like 8 years.

He's had his time and the coach's and our patience. He does not have it.

Take a hike or grab some pine and a clip board.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
first thought: he must read gatorchatter

second thought: mari, why are you getting your panties so twisted up by that statement? That was pretty benign

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Mari is just trying to keep up with BMF for official gcmb thread starter

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he was talking about Mac getting another transfer Qb every year instead of being patient and developing his own Qb

Or maybe he sucks at football and life and he's mad at the world so he's taking it out on us!

I couldn't care less what that noodle armed tard throws at us as long as I don't ever have to watch him play again.

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he was talking about Mac getting another transfer Qb every year instead of being patient and developing his own Qb

Or maybe he sucks at football and life and he's mad at the world so he's taking it out on us!

That "like" wasn't for your post. It was for your avatar.

Alex.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
first thought: he must read gatorchatter

second thought: mari, why are you getting your panties so twisted up by that statement? That was pretty benign
I guess you haven't seen that's he's been taking shots at the fan base for better than 6 months? If not...try and keep up!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I'm not taking this beyond what he said. And I think he's right to the extent that some (many) fan bases have become impatient. I don't think that applies to UF. I think Gator fans are generally willing to support Franks or whoever. Driskel had solid support until for whatever reasons he regressed then tanked. Even then, everyone agreed he was a solid kid and most blamed the staff more than him.

It's like we've been stuck in that Doug/Noah limbo for 7 years only worse. If a kid shows promise, we'll absorb mistakes and losses like with Tebow and the young Haden-led defense in 2007.

I do see impatience among some on this board (all boards are like that) but even the harshest critics have 7 years of almost uninterrupted crappy QB play to support their position.

I doubt LDR plays again due to his injuries and the better players ahead of him.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
How about this, nobody gives a f*#@ what a $hi**y 3rd string QB has to say. This is definitely directed at us. He hasn't had to sit through seven years of the most pitiful offense we've ever seen around here. So he can stfu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.