Del Rio throwing shade at our fan base?

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Del Rio lost me as a fan when he said "in all kinds of fair weather" in reference to the fans. He of all players should understand that if you suck the fans will let you know.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butters is the only one that matters. He things Nuss and Del Rio were doing a bang up job.

Your CRAZY if you don't think you are going to see the dynamic duo again this year.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Even for me I thought it was relatively benign like Theo said. I mean he could be hinting at GN but who knows...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Butters is the only one that matters. He things Nuss and Del Rio were doing a bang up job.

Your CRAZY if you don't think you are going to see the dynamic duo again this year.
cheech.gif

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a twat wipe... and this dude is a NFL coaches son... if you don't deliver the freight that people (fans) are paying for... you get heat... this is everywhere, every national fan base... Frankly, I'm tired of watching this guy bust a testicle trying to heave the ball 25 yards, short hopping and stretching players to boot. Let's just give the mercenary a clip board and move on with new blood at the helm.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When asked during the spring whether Del Rio would be in the mix to compete for the role when he returns, offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier replied, “I do.”

"You look at the way Luke played when he was healthy — he played some really good football when he was healthy,” Nussmeier said at the time. “And obviously he got banged up — banged up worse than we thought at the time. … We'll get him back, get him healthy. And I think once he gets healthy, he'll go back to being the player that he is.”

On Tuesday night during his speaking tour stop in Jacksonville, Florida head coach Jim McElwain reiterated that argument and said it would be a mistake to dismiss Del Rio from the conversation.

“When you look at when he was healthy last season and the numbers he put up in the first three or four games. Very efficient,” McElwain told the media, “Touchdown passes to interceptions ratio was really good. Our productivity in the red area was really good. He’s a guy that obviously knows what he’s doing and he’ll be ready to go.”

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I just thought it sounded like a self-serving statement. He'd be better served to improve his arm strength and learn how to find the open WR with the right colored jersey.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:scratchhead:

I didn't take that as a swipe to Gator fans. I think he was referring to NFL fans. His dad is the coach of the Raiders.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
There are better ways to spend precious time than to read Del Rios nothingburger tweets.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If these guys' dads are lucky enough to be dead, they are spinning in their graves that their sons are basically 12 year old girls
:burn2: that is close to the best insult I have EVER read in here...............
esq-giving-toast-0212-lg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.