Del Rio throwing shade at our fan base?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Wasn't disagreeing Trux, I think he will be on the roster, and in the quarterback group. Just if I had to choose between LDR and Franks. I go Franks, because Franks can provide hope... LDR is more of the same.
If Del-rio starts UF fans on social media/boards will be calling for his job and rightfully so. "THE NOISE IN THE SYSTEM" will be at an all time high and game 2 the swamp will be half empty!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not an obvious shot at our fan base, but certainly a veiled shot. He intentionally obfuscated by signing it #RaiderNation. But make no mistake, he's sensitive to the criticism.

I've figured out what MovingGoalPost is. It's an omnibus account of SEC defensive backs who stand to lose draft money when Del Rio accepts his future as a graduate assistant coach.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we here at GatChat make so light of Mr. LDR as to erase any shade he could cast at all. May I mention that a synonym for casting shade is the word adumbrate -- about where we rate LDR.

Some UF student-fans should supplant a roadsign and plant it behind the Gator bench to point out exactly where LDR should sit = the sign saying "Soft Shoulders".

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Really....did this kid just tell someone else to be patient?
Fully committed to Okie State in HS.....EXCEPT he ends of going to Bama......Then his patience tells him it's time to go to Oregon ST........until his patience wore out because a new coach was hired....So now were stuck with Hop a Long for the last part of his CFB eligibility or until his patience tells him to go somewhere else.:headslap:

Oct 5, 2014
Fully committed to Okie State in HS.....EXCEPT he ends of going to Bama......Then his patience tells him it's time to go to Oregon ST........until his patience wore out because a new coach was hired....So now were stuck with Hop a Long for the last part of his CFB eligibility or until his patience tells him to go somewhere else.:headslap:

We now have six quarterbacks. That's just wrong!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... that would be Hop-a-Long Assidy to us.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Del-rio starts UF fans on social media/boards will be calling for his job and rightfully so. "THE NOISE IN THE SYSTEM" will be at an all time high and game 2 the swamp will be half empty!

Because it will be "More of the Same"

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My ejaculation has more velocity than a Del Taco pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator