Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Like cheering for the tallest midget.

invented word = to do it shortly means to do it immidgetly. :confused:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They are giving up about 35 pts a game to SEC competition so look for LDR to lead us to about 35 to 45 points against them. I think its homecoming also which should mean we are motivated.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They are giving up about 35 pts a game to SEC competition so look for LDR to lead us to about 35 to 45 points against them. I think its homecoming also which should mean we are motivated.

Unless he improves on his stat line from that stout North Texas defense there won't be 35+ scored (by the offense, ST's or defensive scores could run up the total). LDR's last outing: 14/25, 186 yards, ZERO TD's, 1 INT. Am I the only one who remembers his last appearance? Have we all of a sudden gotten new OL? A new OC? A new head coach?

Rice (the college, not the food) scored 3 more points than we did vs. N. Texas. Middle Tennessee put up 2 less than the offense led by Del Rio did. Hell, Bethune-Cookman put up 20 points on NT's defense (12 less than we scored w/ Del Rio leading the way).

I'm happy LDR is returning healthy, but I'm not expecting some new, improved offense. I'm expecting much of the same as we've seen through 5 games. Anything better than that would be a bonus.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unless he improves on his stat line from that stout North Texas defense there won't be 35+ scored (by the offense, ST's or defensive scores could run up the total). LDR's last outing: 14/25, 186 yards, ZERO TD's, 1 INT. Am I the only one who remembers his last appearance? Have we all of a sudden gotten new OL? A new OC? A new head coach?

Rice (the college, not the food) scored 3 more points than we did vs. N. Texas. Middle Tennessee put up 2 less than the offense led by Del Rio did. Hell, Bethune-Cookman put up 20 points on NT's defense (12 less than we scored w/ Del Rio leading the way).

I'm happy LDR is returning healthy, but I'm not expecting some new, improved offense. I'm expecting much of the same as we've seen through 5 games. Anything better than that would be a bonus.

Sometimes a QB just has a bad game. Something gets in their head before game time and just screws up their thinking/timing/sync. It happens. I think that's what happened in that game with LDR. I think the other games he played in are more indicative of what we'll normally see from him. I could be wrong, but he just didn't look the same in that game to me as in the others. He just wasn't quite in tune, if you will... We'll see.
:mac:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You act as if we actually prepared for North Texas..... if you are going to use the transitive property, we put up 45 on Kentucky while Alabama only put up 34 on them.... I'll wait on your hypocritical response for that.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You act as if we actually prepared for North Texas..... if you are going to use the transitive property, we put up 45 on Kentucky while Alabama only put up 34 on them.... I'll wait on your hypocritical response for that.

I'm sorry to bring reality into your orange & blue fantasy.....

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry to bring reality into your orange & blue fantasy.....

You are claiming that our offense is bad because rice put up 3 more than us on North Texas. But at the same time we put up more on Kentucky (11 more to be exact) than Alabama did. The Transitive property doesn't work in football. Does that mean our offense is good? Of course not, I think they are below average but at the same time you are using a dumb way to justify their underperformance

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You are claiming that our offense is bad because rice put up 3 more than us on North Texas. But at the same time we put up more on Kentucky (11 more to be exact) than Alabama did. The Transitive property doesn't work in football. Does that mean our offense is good? Of course not, I think they are below average but at the same time you are using a dumb way to justify their underperformance

No...I used that as an example. But, for your clarification, I am "claiming" our offense is "bad" because....it is. Not sure what you've been watching.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No...I used that as an example. But, for your clarification, I am "claiming" our offense is "bad" because....it is. Not sure what you've been watching.

I said it is too. I just said if you wanted to use that argument we scored more on Kentucky than Bama did so if one wanted to they could argue our offense was better than Bama's using the transitive property...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There you have it folks! We're better than Alabama!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Love uncle rico
tumblr_mpci3qsSpm1qd438eo1_500.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sometimes a QB just has a bad game. Something gets in their head before game time and just screws up their thinking/timing/sync. It happens. I think that's what happened in that game with LDR. I think the other games he played in are more indicative of what we'll normally see from him. I could be wrong, but he just didn't look the same in that game to me as in the others. He just wasn't quite in tune, if you will... We'll see.
:mac:

Sometimes a qb has a bad game.............

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Am I still a "hypocrite"? Am I?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Well, really it's up to our lineage of recruiters to have at UF a QB recruit that beats out any sucky QB aspirant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.