Del Taco takes another swipe at the fans, thinks he's perfect

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You guys are hilarious. I guess its all tue excuses you have. Too hard to admit that Treon and LDR juat run Assmeier's horribke offense.

Nothing would change the results. Assmeier had the #1 talent innthe land (and probably ever accumulated) 4 & 5 stars at every position and struggled to finish in the top 40.

LDR isnt good, but he sure as hell isnt the problem with the offense. It also isn't his fault that a walk on is our best quarterback and the others can't beat him out. This is silly as making fun of Fatdog Brindise for not being all SEC.

I mostly agree. I dont think Rio is good but I dont think he sucks ass either. Our OC is a large part of the problem. If Mac doesnt step in this time around it could cost him his job.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
OK men (and ladies). Time to lighten up on the young college student. He is a Gator by choice, putting his reputation (and body) on the line for our sake and he is a little cocky. When I was 21, I was cocky too. Before we put the hammer down on Luke go read what Teddy Roosevelt said about the man in the arena. And OBTW-Go Gators.

He's going to be 23 in Nov

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
He tells the fans we have the "memory of a goldfish".

I'm so tired of him insulting the fans.

With the exception of the felons we have had on our team, he will go down as my least favorite Gator of all time.

Get on the bench Del Twitter, stay there and be quiet.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Doubt he can throw it 80 yards - that was just stupid to say. He had more arm strength in the UMass and UK games. But it definitely went to schitt in the NT and beyond games. First pass in the UMass game was from the 15 to the 25. That's 60 yards in the air. I think the UK TD pass was 55 yards. But after NT anything over 40 looked like a wounded duck.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
And then you have Applebee's who I wish had more eligibility (and accuracy).

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Eye-3.jpg

There's a lot of hate in that woman's eyes. She really should get some counseling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator