Del Taco takes another swipe at the fans, thinks he's perfect

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
"Pretty adequate".... probably not the best way to describe one's arm, it's like saying "my arm isn't average, it's super average."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah... that was one of about three times all season that Calloway actually ran his ass off to get under the ball instead of just kinda jogging.

Exactly. I just dont get it. This kid is lazy, stupid, and often running around with criminals when he isnt taking plays off or running the wrong route. I dont understand why we are kissing his azz.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Exactly. I just dont get it. This kid is lazy, stupid, and often running around with criminals when he isnt taking plays off or running the wrong route. I dont understand why we are kissing his azz.
His threat to score on any given play is still higher than anybody else we have.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His threat to score on any given play is still higher than anybody else we have.
Sorry, not buying. He isn't even a threat to run the right play.

He is just a few halfsteps better than Debose.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I looked up the play by play for the Umass game, at no point was there ever an 80 yard pass.
His longest completion was for 18 yards...there was a 19 yarder but the play was canceled out due to a penalty on Powell.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/playbyplay?gameId=400868957

Maybe he's talking about his rainbow passes.

@UnkSilkk: Bruh threw a deep route in the Arkansas game I went to the bathroom, made a drink and came back that hoe was still in the air

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he's talking about his rainbow passes.

@UnkSilkk: Bruh threw a deep route in the Arkansas game I went to the bathroom, made a drink and came back that hoe was still in the air
when I reviewed the game film on youtube, he did throw about 60 yards, which may be the 54 yarder Sas is referring to.
The pass was poorly thrown, and he is fooling himself if he wants credit for poorly thrown incomplete passes :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Can you imagine one of Spurrier's or Meyer's quarterbacks doing this kind of shyt? Where is Mac? This kid needs to shut his pie hole before he digs the hole any deeper. He's heaping all sorts of unnecessary expectations on his shoulders coming off what was at best a questionable year.

Del Rio tweets like Trump and yet he throws like Hillary.
My guess is that McButters knows that one day Luke will be his boss........Possibly next year....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Pretty adequate".... probably not the best way to describe one's arm, it's like saying "my arm isn't average, it's super average."
Ive used that as a pickup line before, "Im average, or slightly above average."
hqdefault.jpg

search

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The reason these kids underthrow the deep route usually has more to do with the timing of the release than arm strength. You rarely saw Wuerffel underthrow the deep ball and he had a "super average" arm.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Can you imagine one of Spurrier's or Meyer's quarterbacks doing this kind of shyt? Where is Mac? This kid needs to shut his pie hole before he digs the hole any deeper. He's heaping all sorts of unnecessary expectations on his shoulders coming off what was at best a questionable year.

Del Rio tweets like Trump and yet he throws like Hillary.

Hilarious!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Maybe he overthrew one of those by 60 yards? :dunno:

That strike he had to Callaway against UK was a pretty pass, though.

I just looked at the video, and he lets the ball go at his own 14. Had it continued uninterrupted to the ground, it would have landed on the 30. That's 56 yards. Still got 24 to go! :lol:

I'm not a fan of ldr for a couple of reasons, but IF he can look that good on most of his throws, I won't complain if he's the starter. But that's a big IF.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Del Rio's weak area is the intermediate throw in traffic. For one, he's tentative on these routes and holds onto the ball too long. Secondly, because he holds onto the ball too long, he tries to compensate by zipping it in late. He doesn't have the arm strength to do that.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am surprised with how much LDR has been taking aim at the fans that he hasn't logged in yet to tell us how it is. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.