Mar 14, 2015
Ive used that as a pickup line before, "Im average, or slightly above average."
hqdefault.jpg

search

Yeah... maybe in North Korea.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I am absolutely amazed there are so many on this board that know what the QBs are doing in practice since practice is closed to the public.They even know what they are thinking. They have the coach fired before the season begins.You can't find master minds like that every day. Picture this, you love the Florida Gators and you wake up every morning imagining how terrible they are. They are even starting to work on Ox. Or is Ox working on them?

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Jesus Christ! This is a football board. Keep your retarded political comments to yourself or put it on the political discussion board. This is part of the reason I hate swamp gas so much. Here to read comments from Gator fans and trolls about football.

Anyways... DelRio is such a ****ing moron. The fans despise you at this point. You throw a pick in the swamp and you're gonna get booed worse than any Gator football player ever on Florida Field. Hopefully he doesn't get a chance to throw any passes at all though.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
The picture of DelRio with the noodle arm has to be a Gameday sign. If ESPN comes to Gainesville for any game this year I'm definitely going to Kinko's to make that a sign.
Anybody watch Seinfeld? Remember Fusilli Jerry? DelRio's new nickname should be Fusilli Luke.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I am absolutely amazed there are so many on this board that know what the QBs are doing in practice since practice is closed to the public.They even know what they are thinking. They have the coach fired before the season begins.You can't find master minds like that every day. Picture this, you love the Florida Gators and you wake up every morning imagining how terrible they are. They are even starting to work on Ox. Or is Ox working on them?
Go to another board that lives in a fantasy world and talk about how great we are for winning the last two East division titles and how spectacular Nuss is at coaching. Most people on this board have eyes and ears and realize the state of the program.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well ... I'm just gotta say this on del Rio's be half --- "If you could be half the QB of Trask, ou'd be our 3rd string QB, if there's an injury to someone.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus Christ! This is a football board. Keep your retarded political comments to yourself or put it on the political discussion board. This is part of the reason I hate swamp gas so much. Here to read comments from Gator fans and trolls about football.
Why so serious?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The picture of DelRio with the noodle arm has to be a Gameday sign. If ESPN comes to Gainesville for any game this year I'm definitely going to Kinko's to make that a sign.
Anybody watch Seinfeld? Remember Fusilli Jerry? DelRio's new nickname should be Fusilli Luke.
I like Linguini Luke better.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yo Luke, this isn't a NFL fan base nor major city beat reporter editorial, fighting with a Collegiate fan base is suicide. It's a good thing you're a mercenary type, because I see some lonely days in your future... get a press agent son... counsel should be, "I'm disappointed that some feel I can't get it done, but I have confidence in my ability and the motivation to recover from my injury last year is to win championships for the University of Florida." Just saying kid, that will get you more traction and support than this volley of words with the older and wiser. :rolleyes3:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Yo Luke, this isn't a NFL fan base nor major city beat reporter editorial, fighting with a Collegiate fan base is suicide. It's a good thing you're a mercenary type, because I see some lonely days in your future... get a press agent son... counsel should be, "I'm disappointed that some feel I can't get it done, but I have confidence in my ability and the motivation to recover from my injury last year is to win championships for the University of Florida." Just saying kid, that will get you more traction and support than this volley of words with the older and wiser. :rolleyes3:
He should view that advice as gold. You should send him a bill.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

When I read an article on this I got exactly the ideas that you have posted. That he is healthy, competition was good and he would be happy with whatever decision the coaches made. Sure each one wants to play and start, they need to push each other and work to be a success. I understand this is exactly what is happening.

I might be improperly informed, but I don't think so.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...here-is-a-leader-in-gators-qb-competition/amp

He also knows the sentiment that is out there within a vocal segment of the fan base, that fans don’t want to see more of the same and are ready for a new leader on offense. Bringing up Del Rio’s name in a headline or a tweet is a surefire way to evoke an aggressive response about the need for change. He understands, even if he knows that those fans don’t fully understand everything that contributed to his inconsistent season last fall.
“It’s frustrating when you’re completely healthy for [only] two games, but I get it,” Del Rio said. “They saw underthrown deep balls. I didn’t play well the last couple games. I also overthrew deep routes in the first two games. I understand fans remember the last thing that they saw and that’s kind of what sticks. I don’t blame them. It’s frustrating, but I don’t blame them.”

He doesn't blame us? He blames us in every single tweet…

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Are your connections saying LDR is on track to start still?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LDR is just hurt by noodle rumors. In fact, he threw a hissy-fit that could be heard 80 yards away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb