Del Taco takes another swipe at the fans, thinks he's perfect

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I am absolutely amazed there are so many on this board that know what the QBs are doing in practice since practice is closed to the public.They even know what they are thinking. They have the coach fired before the season begins.You can't find master minds like that every day. Picture this, you love the Florida Gators and you wake up every morning imagining how terrible they are. They are even starting to work on Ox. Or is Ox working on them?
Remember when you thought Muschamp was going to be a great coach and said people should put down their pitchforks and then he went 4-8? Good times, good times

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We have the memory of a goldfish.
giphy.gif

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Remember when you thought Muschamp was going to be a great coach and said people should put down their pitchforks and then he went 4-8? Good times, good times

I bailed on Muschamp before Ox did. Muschamp took us down soooo far I'm giving Coach Mac a real chance to right the ship.
WM destroyed a lot of young men's lives. His anger management problem was off the chart.
I really think CM has done well bringing us back thus far. No one would have chosen us to
win the East one year, much less two.

There will be some surprise teams this year.
The Gators will be one. Over my lifetime I have been slow to be positive on the gators. I really like what I see forming. CM makes playing fun for the players. That is a big plus. WM made everyone around him miserable. Two entirely different worlds. Dabo Swinney is one great example of 'fun coaching'. CM is almost like him. I believe that will prove true shortly.

I haven't talked to the high school coach concerning the starting QB for a week and a half.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I bailed on Muschamp before Ox did. Muschamp took us down soooo far I'm giving Coach Mac a real chance to right the ship.
WM destroyed a lot of young men's lives. His anger management problem was off the chart.
I really think CM has done well bringing us back thus far. No one would have chosen us to

The Gators will be one. Over my lifetime I have been slow to be positive on the gators. I really like what I see forming. CM makes playing fun for the players. That is a big plus. WM made everyone around him miserable. Two entirely different worlds. Dabo Swinney is one great example of 'fun coaching'. CM is almost like him. I believe that will prove true shortly.

I haven't talked to the high school coach concerning the starting QB for a week and a half.

Check with your source again when you get a chance to see what they say is going on with the QBs now.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016

Sweeney actually develops his players so he doesn't have to even think about bringing in a grad transfer at THE most important position on the team. If Clemson beats FSU, and wins the ACC with another new QB, You could make the case that Sweeney has taken the torch from Saban, as far as, best coach in football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb