Dems want a statue of a crack addict in DC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slug, Nov 9, 2017.

1. AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $113
    Ratings:
    +2,917 / -30
    Pigeons need a place.

2. oxrageous

oxrageous American Hero
    Administrator

Oxbucks:
    $963
    Ratings:
    +15,457 / -126
    Trust us, we all wonder that. Repeatedly.

3. Gatoravatara

Gatoravatara Protaganista

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +1,331 / -178
  4. Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.

Oxbucks:
    $48
    Ratings:
    +1,033 / -8
    He was already found guilty?

5. Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.

Oxbucks:
    $48
    Ratings:
    +1,033 / -8
    I mean hell, Obama has been accused of being a homosexual cokehead who married a tranny, and the dems nominated him.

6. divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $146
    Ratings:
    +7,344 / -21
    How do you know?

7. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -30
    10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of
    sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989
    while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service
    from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

7. Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to stop campaigning after numerous accusations
    of drugging, assault and rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

6. Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old.
    He remained in Congress and won re-election—before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax evasion and
    drug possession.

5. Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances.
    The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

4. Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned
    from Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from the Administration Committee in 1976.

3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts
    voters returned him to office for six more terms.

2. Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old.
    President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office.

1. Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family
    history to win over the jury in 1991.

Pelosi voted three times to make a convicted page sexual predator,
    former Congressman Gerry Studds (D-Mass.), chair of a congressional committee.
    In 1990, Pelosi voted against censuring Barney Frank for having his live-in boyfriend
    run a prostitution ring from Frank's apartment.
    Pelosi raised no objections when Clinton pardoned Democrat Congressman Mel Reynolds (Ill.)
    who had been convicted of felonies for having had sex with a 16-year-old campaign worker.

8. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +1,331 / -178
    Watch the tape of the Hannity show. . He admitted that he "dated" teens. And the Republican Party Chairmen in Alabama are saying if he did do it, it was ok because of Jesus. Another says if it is true, he will still vote for the pedophile because kick ass prosecutor running against him because he has a D next to his name. Sorry, but this is really lame. Cult like. Do you think it is ok for me to cruise high school for dates? Do need to know my party affiliation to answer that question. Why is it that everybody on this forum believed Weinstein report that the Washington Post dropped, but now say Washington Post is fake news. Either it's all fake and Weinstein is completely innocent, or the reporting is solid.

9. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +1,331 / -178
    Watch the tape of the Hannity show. . He admitted that he "dated" teens. And the Republican Party Chairmen in Alabama are saying if he did do it, it was ok because of Jesus. Another says if it is true, he will still vote for the pedophile because kick ass prosecutor running against him because he has a D next to his name. Sorry, but this is really lame. Cult like. Do you think it is ok for me to cruise high school for dates? Do need to know my party affiliation to answer that question. Why is it that everybody on this forum believed Weinstein report that the Washington Post dropped, but now say Washington Post is fake news. Either it's all fake and Weinstein is completely innocent, or the reporting is solid.
    You really are going back 30+ years to someone nobody's heard off to justify your approval of Republican pedophilia.

10. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -30
    Yeah, I am. Mel Reynolds, Ted Kennedy and Barney Franks? Yeah that there is some real "nobody ever heard of folks. How about Bill Clinton, ever heard of him? You haven't heard because you are to caught up in the gotcha game of politics and white male bashing. BTW, how many years ago was it with the accusation against Moore? 30 year or so?

Your trying to make it out to be an all Republican problem and my point is........your full of shyt. I think I have made it to those who aren't delirious.

11. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +1,331 / -178
    Can you not just say that this paedophile is bad and not bringing up anybody else? I can. When weiner was creeping teenagers with dick picks, I said it was disgusting and that he should go to jail. I didn't say, but, but, but, Denny Hastert was fvvvking boys. Why do you do this? Why are Alabamans comparing him to Jesus? Why would any normal human being say things like this?

12. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -30
    Sure I can say it. Can you say it without trying to label one party as the enabler while giving your own a pass?
    At least he's not a child molester. Then, Republicans would be asking him to run for Senate.

13. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -30
    There....I put it out twice for you to read since you seem to have a recall problem.

14. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +1,331 / -178
    Ask me what I think about Weiner. I'll give you a straight answer without bringing Repubk scans into. I don't think you have this ability.

15. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -30
    You have made it a party issue from jump street and you ain't a real good judge of ability. You just called someone else out on another thread about bring party affiliation into a conversation when you're doing the same damm thing here.

16. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $73
    Ratings:
    +3,848 / -67
    As I recall, when Weiner was first exposed for sending a picture of his "package" to a young woman, the media rallied to his defense, adopting his questionable claim that his accounts were hacked. It was up to Andrew Breitbart to blow away that defense along with Weiner's liberal media defenders who had promoted it.

To this day, Democrats are still crowing about Anita Hill but her claims against Clarence Thomas never seemed particularly credible and were never substantiated.

There was enough credible evidence against Hastert that no one was defending him. But an allegation that comes out of the blue from an opposition media outlet and that doesn't really allow time for a full vetting before an important event such an election should be subject to question.

#36 pilot-in-fla, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  17. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +1,331 / -178
    That's the way YOU look at things. I said Weiner was a creep. I didn't say because he is a liberal, it is fake news. You take the opposite approach. Party affiliation will tell you how to react and who to believe.

18. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -30
    These women are Trump Republicans.

You can't hide from your post Av. Wow, you said Weiner was a creep.....damn...you really went out on a limb on that one. You have a real nose for this sort of thing. We should all just let you tell us who is guilty and not guilty.

Why don't you respond to Pilots post?