Depth Chart for Arkansas game

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Cronkrite is listed on this depth chart.

Starting OL is intact.

K. Davis & Zuniga listed as "or" at DE (possible starters along w/ Cox & Sherit).

New kickoff returner: Chris Thompson.

Cleveland listed ahead of Powell at WR.

https://floridagators.com/news/2016/10/31/football-gators-release-depth-chart-for-arkansas.aspx

Gators Release Depth Chart for Arkansas

Florida has a new kickoff returner and continues to get its defensive line healthy.

By Will Pantages | Monday, October 31, 2016
image_handler.aspx

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- After last weekend's win over Georgia, Florida's depth chart has one change on special teams and has added a few names back on its defensive line.

With Bryan Cox, Jr., Joey Ivie and Jordan Sherit return to the field last weekend, UF defensive line coach Chris Rumph was able to to rotate 11 men on his defensive line to keep everyone fresh. With that said, Florida held the Bulldogs to a season-low 21 yards.

On special teams, Chris Thompson now appears as the kickoff returner after recording two returns for 55 yards against UGA.

Florida's offense remains the same.

Here is a look at Florida's depth chart for this week's game:

depth chart.jpg

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm betting Cronk never plays another down for us. I could be wrong.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
There's a small chart on the graph of I posted (it shows Calloway at PR).

Yeah, I'd like to see someone else doing them. I'm still having flashbacks of his TN performance.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cleveland listed ahead of Powell at WR.

I saw that. But Powell is still at the top of the depth chart in the slot. So they will likely often have: Callaway, Cleveland and Powell on the field at the same time. I think we could be dangerous with all those guys out there. That is... If we have a QB who can get them the damn ball.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I'd like to see someone else doing them. I'm still having flashbacks of his TN performance.
Yeah...but I'd like to have flashbacks of last years performance against bama. The guy was electric back there last season.... This year he has just fluctuated between bad and barely serviceable as a returner...not sure what the deal is but I keep waiting for him to break one... That'd be nice against lsu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator