Depth chart for Colorado State

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This may be hard to read on a phone/app, but here's a Cliffs Notes:

No changes to the OL.

Dean starting at CB.

CeCe listed w/ Moon as an "or" for #2 DE.

Reese listed as the starter (ahead of Jackson).

KOR has Cleveland at #1 (w/ Swain second).

upload_2018-9-11_9-0-16.png

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Scared with these safeties and Dean at CB (read he got caught out of position quite a few times during practice) that if that QB on Colorado state gets any time he will carve this secondary up. He will definitely burn you if anyone gets open and isn't too bad on ball placement even when the coverage is pretty good.

I was wondering what Mullen was talking about when he claimed they had 4 and 5 stars on their roster and that QB was a blue chipper that never got to start at Washington and their receiver who is averaging 130 yards a game was on Tennessee before transferring out. The rest of their roster is 2 stars with a few 3 stars thrown in.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How the hell is Toney behind Massey?

A few things do make you think he is favoring the older guys on offense. Massey, Scarlett, Johnson, Jordan etc. though Heggie may just not be up to speed yet.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Toney doesn't understand the little things about being a wide receiver that Massey does that this point in their careers.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
A few things do make you think he is favoring the older guys on offense. Massey, Scarlett, Johnson, Jordan etc. though Heggie may just not be up to speed yet.

Supposedly Heggie is not even close to being up to speed. No Spring, limited Summer and Camp. - This is a New System

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Supposedly Heggie is not even close to being up to speed. No Spring, limited Summer and Camp. - This is a New System

He needs to return asap. I'm also disappointed there's no changes to the OL. Once the losses start piling up, I hope the staff makes some changes. These seniors won't be here next year, so might as well break in the new guys. It honestly can't get much uglier.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I also would like to see us run wide once in a while. Did very little last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.