Roll Tide

Pregnant-Alabama-Fan-Roll-Tide.jpeg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama State Police solve the smallest # of murders 'cause all the DNA is the same.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I haven't attributed anything to you that you did not say in this thread.

I see zero problems in him going to a bar anywhere, but I guess everywhere isn't a backwoods inbred schit hole like Tuscaloosa.

I go up near Knoxville all of the time, and guess what, I wear my Gator gear, even those douchebags know it's all in good fun, they don't run people off the way Watson was run off.

How anyone can blame Watson any amount for this is absolutely ridiculous.
Some of yall are just freakin mindless man.
You said I was "defending" those who ran him out of the bar. I did not say that. Do you remember saying that? It is written on this board if you somehow forgot. I thought the owner had him removed, for legitimate reasons. That is different.

And "guess what", you are not the college football quarterback who lead the team who won the national championship, last time I checked. Some fan in a Gator shirt in Knoxville is not the same thing. But I guess you do not understand that, either...

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Maybe next time he goes to Tuscaloosa he should plan on fasting while he's there. Or maybe he should pack several days worth of PBJ's to eat??? McElwain could make them for him. Whaddya think, sounds like that would be your recommendation.
You have the right to go almost anywhere you want. That doesn't make it a smart choice. There are some places that I do not go in the middle of the night, for example. That would just not be a good choice.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You said I was "defending" those who ran him out of the bar. I did not say that. Do you remember saying that? It is written on this board if you somehow forgot. I thought the owner had him removed, for legitimate reasons. That is different.

And "guess what", you are not the college football quarterback who lead the team who won the national championship, last time I checked. Some fan in a Gator shirt in Knoxville is not the same thing. But I guess you do not understand that, either...
Look, you blamed him and not the people who did it to him initially. You can back track all you want, but if you are blaming him, you're by default defending their actions.
Read your first post.
Sure, it is a free country (basically), but that was probably the dumbest thing he ever did. The bar owner likely kicked him out just to avoid a big confrontation in his place of business. Can't blame him for that.
You went straight to blaming Watson.

Seriously, isn't there a bama board you can go infest, or are you going to continue to pretend to be a Gator fan?

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Look, you blamed him and not the people who did it to him initially. You can back track all you want, but if you are blaming him, you're by default defending their actions.
Read your first post.

You went straight to blaming Watson.

Seriously, isn't there a bama board you can go infest, or are you going to continue to pretend to be a Gator fan?
No, I'm saying he did something stupid. The "blame" goes on the people who threw him out. I never defended their actions. You said I did. You were wrong. But apparently you will not admit it. That is fine.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, I'm saying he did something stupid. The "blame" goes on the people who threw him out. I never defended their actions. You said I did. You were wrong. But apparently you will not admit it. That is fine.
I wasn't aware that going out to have a drink or maybe even dinner at a bar in the town your in is "something stupid", but I guess we don't all live in the backwoods where your daddy is your uncle of Tuscaloosa either.

You came in here blaming Watson, not blaming those that attacked him, you changed to that later after you were shamed for it, don't even act like that isn't how it happened.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I wasn't aware that going out to have a drink or maybe even dinner at a bar in the town your in is "something stupid", but I guess we don't all live in the backwoods where your daddy is your uncle of Tuscaloosa either.

You came in here blaming Watson, not blaming those that attacked him, you changed to that later after you were shamed for it, don't even act like that isn't how it happened.
I never blamed Watson; I said he did something stupid. There you go, changing my words again. I have not changed anything.

By the way, I find it amazingly ironic that you, as moderator of this forum, are trying to do the same thing that those Alabama fans did. You are trying to get me to leave! Only because I am calling you out for what you are.

So, what does this have to do with me being a Gator fan? Nothing. It is between Clemson and Alabama. It happened in Tuscaloosa, not Gainesville, where I lived for four years. Have you ever lived in Gainesville?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I never blamed Watson; I said he did something stupid.
:facepalm:

Sure, it is a free country (basically), but that was probably the dumbest thing he ever did. The bar owner likely kicked him out just to avoid a big confrontation in his place of business. Can't blame him for that.
If you don't see any potential problems with Watson going to a bar in Tuscaloosa, then I don't know what to say. Do you have any common sense?

You're right, no where in these posts were you blaming Watson. :confused:

Folks...you just can't reason with stupid bammer fans, they are mindless morons. End of story.

By the way, I find it amazingly ironic that you, as moderator of this forum, are trying to do the same thing that those Alabama fans did. You are trying to get me to leave! Only because I am calling you out for what you are.
I'm also a poster on this board, incase you haven't noticed, we moderators also post on this board, so suck it up buttercup ;)

I'm not trying to do anything that they did to Watson. Just go ahead and keep changing your story so you feel better. We all know who and what you are, get over it.

So, what does this have to do with me being a Gator fan? Nothing. It is between Clemson and Alabama. It happened in Tuscaloosa, not Gainesville, where I lived for four years. Have you ever lived in Gainesville?
You're not one, you make that quite obvious in your posts

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
:facepalm:

You're right, no where in these posts were you blaming Watson. :confused:

Folks...you just can't reason with stupid bammer fans, they are mindless morons. End of story.

I'm also a poster on this board, incase you haven't noticed, we moderators also post on this board, so suck it up buttercup ;)

I'm not trying to do anything that they did to Watson. Just go ahead and keep changing your story so you feel better. We all know who and what you are, get over it.

You're not one, you make that quite obvious in your posts
It's all good; just an internet forum. I realize that I cannot win by arguing with a moderator. Carry on. Have fun. Go Gators!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's all good; just an internet forum. I realize that I cannot win by arguing with a moderator. Carry on. Have fun. Go Gators!
Not this argument, because you are incredibly incorrect.

However, we kind of take pride in the fact that we aren't other boards. You don't get banned from this site just for disagreeing.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Not this argument, because you are incredibly incorrect.

However, we kind of take pride in the fact that we aren't other boards. You don't get banned from this site just for disagreeing.
Although as a moderator, you did encourage me to leave...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Although as a moderator, you did encourage me to leave...
nah...just asked if there was anywhere else for you to infest ;)

I get it though, no internet connection in the backwoods. That's why all the bammers are always on the phone with ole Paw

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
nah...just asked if there was anywhere else for you to infest ;)

I get it though, no internet connection in the backwoods. That's why all the bammers are always on the phone with ole Paw
I would expect more class from a moderator, but I guess that is not a requirement here. You are acting just like the people whom you criticize in this thread. An internet bully. Congratulations.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would expect more class from a moderator, but I guess that is not a requirement here. You are acting just like the people whom you criticize in this thread. An internet bully. Congratulations.
Yes, a bully for pointing out exactly what you said. :jerkit:
This board isn't for snowflakes, I suggest you get some tougher skin.

Look, if you don't want to own up to what you said, we can all live with it.

I love how you guys get all high and mighty when called out for your nonsense. You blamed Watson right up front, that's really all there is to it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last time I went to Bama for a game, we lost 31-3 and their fans were nasty to us on the way back to the bus and some were even hollering at us saying dont come back. These were grown ups.
Yeah... Their fans pretty much suck.

On the other hand, I've been to the barn for several games and have never been mistreated. They've always been very cordial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.