Deshaun Watson out for season, tears ACL in practice

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I think Vulcan just disowned chief.

That is quite likely, being truthful is not something to do on the internet. I will probably get over my annoyance with the players eventually.

I am sorry for offending so many.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watson is a perfect example of how much one player can mean to a team. Look at the clowns since Francois went down. The examples are many. We need a player like that. When is the next Tebow going to get here? Is it Corral?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Come on Chief. We all hate the voles, dawgs, clowns, but I for one don't wish injury on any one.

I did not wish for it, I do want them to lose every game for a while. Thanks for the input, I am as I have said sorry that I posted it, since it got so much negative comments. Maybe I should delete it?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am sorry for offending so many.

We aren't offended, we're embarrassed for you as a person. Get some perspective and realize what you said is actually sociopathic, if not borderline psychotic. You ought to be apologizing to yourself for your justification of your thought process. Get help.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I did not wish for it, I do want them to lose every game for a while. Thanks for the input, I am as I have said sorry that I posted it, since it got so much negative comments. Maybe I should delete it?
you probably just got caught up on the almost pathological negativity and anger so prevalent in here 24/7.
Hell, a day in the PF would make most people think the end is near..................

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Once you have ruptured your ACL, your chances for tearing the other one go up significantly. Unfortunate but not surprising.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
you probably just got caught up on the almost pathological negativity and anger so prevalent in here 24/7. Hell, a day in the PF would make most people think the end is near..................
So if it's that bad I can only assume you'd like to frequent other boards. We're gonna miss you, old hoss.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I would miss you too much. I know my emotional limitations.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.