DeShaun Watson - UF was Dream School

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Did we even recruit him? I know Georgia screwed it up, because I have UGA fans going crazy about it... also... I wonder if Urban tried to get him at OSU..

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shades of Derrick Henry. It looks like Chump told him he could not play QB at UF. Not sure whether that's true or not. But that seems to be the rumor.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Dr.-Who.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did we even recruit him? I know Georgia screwed it up, because I have UGA fans going crazy about it... also... I wonder if Urban tried to get him at OSU..
Word on the local radio here is muschamp didn't want him

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

There's a story on SDS about UGA not recruiting him (because they had Brice Ramsey).

These things happen in recruiting, you never know. But for UGA, they lost a kid right in their back yard.

Watson was a 4-star, so it is surprising UGA didn't pursue him. Then again, Treon Harris was a 4-star.

The only reason Clemson was in the game last year and won that game last night is Watson. They have a very good team, are very well coached, and will still be good. But expect a drop off w/ the loss of that dynamic QB.

The lost decade of UF football continues.....

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's a story on SDS about UGA not recruiting him (because they had Brice Ramsey).

These things happen in recruiting, you never know. But for UGA, they lost a kid right in their back yard.

Watson was a 4-star, so it is surprising UGA didn't pursue him. Then again, Treon Harris was a 4-star.

The only reason Clemson was in the game last year and won that game last night is Watson. They have a very good team, are very well coached, and will still be good. But expect a drop off w/ the loss of that dynamic QB.

My UGA buddy is an absolute mess over this

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Watson was a five star. Number one quarterback in the nation:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/642

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.