Devonaire Clarington TH former teammate and NO. 1 TE prospect in the nation on ESPN

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Why even talk about a recruit when we don't even know who the next coach is yet? UF is not getting anyone of any consequence until the new snake oil salesman comes in. The present one has stayed beyond his expiration date, no one is going to actually say yes to Florida until he's removed from the shelf.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n79910 said:
Don't be ridiculous, he's gone.

Clearly the answer is to move Fowler.

But you said Driskel should be moved to TE. Make up your mind! :headshake:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mayber he can play DE and Cowart can play TE

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Heh. He's not coming here. He's just blowing smoke and mirrors. See this comment he made in the interview?

“I’ve always liked Florida. I was a bandwagon fan when they had Tebow, and then from there I’ve just seen how they produce tight ends. I feel like I could be that next one.”

Seen how they produce tight ends? Could be the next one? If these comments are accurate, he knows that we haven't produced tight ends or used them properly. He knows he would be the next TE that wouldn't amount to much. Heck, our "best" TE transferred in from another school and promptly got injured...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n80396 said:
Heh. He's not coming here. He's just blowing smoke and mirrors. See this comment he made in the interview?
“I’ve always liked Florida. I was a bandwagon fan when they had Tebow, and then from there I’ve just seen how they produce tight ends. I feel like I could be that next one.”

Seen how they produce tight ends? Could be the next one? If these comments are accurate, he knows that we haven't produced tight ends or used them properly. He knows he would be the next TE that wouldn't amount to much. Heck, our "best" TE transferred in from another school and promptly got injured...

Reed was just two years ago, and he is starting in the NFL.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
diehardg8r;n79595 said:
I wonder if McGee hadn't broken his leg, if this offense would be anymore productive. I watched him at UVA and the dude could flat catch a FB. Gotta believe he catches the ball in the end zone.

I think it would be better, because when we need a third down catch we would have a reliable pass catcher in the center of the field. Thus far we have tried to rely on Pittman for that, and if you changed that from punting to another 1st down it would be able to get in better synch. Now that doesn't change the fact Driskel is our quarterback, but instead of being a 55% passer he would be a 60% passer.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n79910 said:
Don't be ridiculous, he's gone.

Clearly the answer is to move Fowler.

I was thinking maybe Powell had some eligibility left since he got that redshirt by getting injured and get eligibility to play on the offensive side of the ball...

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't usually like unique names.

But I like this one.

It reminds me of something Rog would say.

9/10 Well done.

Alex.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
ATXGator;n80892 said:
I was thinking maybe Powell had some eligibility left since he got that redshirt by getting injured and get eligibility to play on the offensive side of the ball...

At that point, it comes down to percentages. How many of those snaps were passing plays. I believe the rule reads that if it's great than 20%, you can't redshirt.

Pretty sure law98 would know. He learned after his insistence that Brissett redshirt back in 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.