Did the FSU game just become more winnable?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when our Gators sent Ron Zook out with a win at Doak? Here we are, ten years later. I think our chances just went way up to beat these jerks. After all, Will Muschamp is the last coach to beat the clowns, wouldn't it be hilarious if he did it again on his way out? You would think the players would be loose and in a nothing-to-lose frame of mind.

FSU is ripe for a loss - they've been getting every lucky break for two years now. This game just got a lot more fun.

Discuss.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n108323 said:
Remember when our Gators send Ron Zook out with a win at Doak? I think our chances just went way up to beat these jerks. After all, Will Muschamp is the last coach to beat the clowns, wouldn't it be hilarious if he did it again on his way out? You would think the players would be loose and in a nothing-to-lose frame of mind.

FSU is ripe for a loss - they've been getting every lucky break for two years now. This game just got a lot more fun.

Discuss.

Their defense is questionable and we run the ball well. Short game with less time for them to make up from their early mistakes. Jameis and the offense are careless with the football in the first half of games. Those factors favor the good guys.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
could be interesting for sure. If WM really was holding back his OCs then Roper is now coaching for his career not WM. He could get creative.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It would be awesome if we ended their run. I think we can pull it off.
fsu-600x338.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let us just hope and pray that Will Muschamp, even on his way out, won't be so damn conservative. Please Will, you have nothing to lose - let these boys loose the last couple of weeks.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I suspect the players will be up for this game unlike last year. Champs last game and the opportunity to ruin their undefeated season. Let's hope they change Ron Zook Field to ZookChamp or MusZook field.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Nothing to lose now. The job is already lost. Throw in a few trick plays, and run all over them. Could be a long day for the Semi's.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's possible. The biggest issue I see is probably a direct reversal of how they felt about us from 2006-2009. Every time I catch a part of the game, I see players all over the field that were absolute studs in recruiting, and have developed pretty much as expected. Hate saying this, but their talent is ridiculous right now.

Anything's possible in a rivalry, and hopefully our guys are ready to go. We already derailed uga's season. Hopefully we can create the same magic in Tally.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I expect to see these kids come out with their hair on fire the next two weeks.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n108372 said:
It's possible. The biggest issue I see is probably a direct reversal of how they felt about us from 2006-2009. Every time I catch a part of the game, I see players all over the field that were absolute studs in recruiting, and have developed pretty much as expected. Hate saying this, but their talent is ridiculous right now.

Anything's possible in a rivalry, and hopefully our guys are ready to go. We already derailed uga's season. Hopefully we can create the same magic in Tally.

Look, we did it to UGA, who's to say we can't do it again in the same season?

F

FGColonel

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buy out EKU and let Will spend two weeks preparing for FSU

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FGColonel;n108671 said:
Buy out EKU and let Will spend two weeks preparing for FSU

I feel like I've read that in another thread.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
The only reason FSu is behind at the half is that this is what Winston is betting on, first half score. Then the rally begins and taadaa...noles win
another easy conference game...amazing. The bookie pays out, everyone wins.

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
oxrageous;n108323 said:
Remember when our Gators sent Ron Zook out with a win at Doak? Here we are, ten years later. I think our chances just went way up to beat these jerks. After all, Will Muschamp is the last coach to beat the clowns, wouldn't it be hilarious if he did it again on his way out? You would think the players would be loose and in a nothing-to-lose frame of mind.

Discuss.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Carry the old boy out on the team's shoulders. I'm feeling it. One for the Gipper.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n108750 said:
without the two starting LBs I feel pretty bad.

Ball has played well this year. We'll definitely miss him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.