Did the FSU game just become more winnable?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
NavetG8r;n108826 said:
Ball has played well this year. We'll definitely miss him
Davis was huge on special teams return unit also. Hope this doesn't hurt us. If we could get a defensive score and maybe a ST score it could be interesting. Treon will have to make some plays and we'll have to keep the penalties way down from the last two games IMO.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Though it would give me a chubby if we won, I'm just not sure our defense is strong enough to stop FSU's offense. We've lost 2 LB's and our D-backs give up a lot of big plays, something FSU makes its living on. We're going to have to hope that our schizophrenic/ manic depressive team is having one of its "manic" days if we're to win.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I think the guys will be up. The problem is the officials will do whatever they deem prudent to kill momentum and spirit, even targeting calls on key players I fear.

I could see Winston doing his usual toying with the game and expectations the fist half, and then when he goes to turn it on 2nd half, having unexpected difficulty with our defense. That is when I think the officials will step up. So I think this could end up a valiant effort and a frustrating loss for our players. I hope it plays out differently though and we come out with a W. It would be glorious!

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"I ask you: Do you want total war? If necessary, do you want a war more total and radical than anything that we can even yet imagine?
Nun, Volk, steh auf und Sturm brich los! "Now, people, rise up, and let the storm break loose!"

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely this game is more winnable. We have more defensive talent the Jameis has faced all year. If our offense can put up 24 points, we have a great chance. I wouldn't put money on it, but the players want to win that game, and bad. You can see it around campus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.