Did the Noles kill Burt Reynolds?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One of my alltime favorite movies, but Gleason made it what it was. Here is one of the funniest parts. But...RIP Burt. Too bad you're a Nole.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
fc8.jpg

He went there. So, yeah, gotta like him some.
The best thing about great ass is, it's timeless.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU Pregame meal, a Diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The question is all wrong. The right question is did Burt Reynolds kill the semi-holes?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Awwww c'mon, that's killing me, we really need that "funny" button back! :rotfl:

Oh well. The Ox giveth and the Ox taketh away.
I thought it was a stroke of genius myself. I PM'd him to ask if he'd reconsider. NV had to come into the thread all pissy and kill the idea.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not to belabor the issue, but...okay, that's a lie. All I ever do is belabor issues. :dunno:

But for real, the four choices Ox added, in addition to Like and Dislike, were Disagree, Funny, Informative and Facepalm. And people were whining that he was making the site too touchy-feely?? C'mon, man! Which one of those sentiments is touchy-feely? It's not like he added Special, Sweet, Romantic and Fabulous. :rolleyes:

Speaking of special, in my long history of message-boarding, I've noticed there are posters on every site who evidently have a touch of the Asperger's and will instantly freak the #%$& out about any and all changes made to the layout or features. But then they get used to it and will freak out just as hard if the change is later reversed. Such is life on the internets.
Easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Just do it, Ox.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, I keep coming back to this picture. Is that the real Sally Field or is that a stunt ass? I didn't realize Gidget had junk in her trunk like that. I might need to do further research...
No, I think the Flying Nun has a decent figure. A decent actress.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He did turn in a surprisingly good performance in Boogie Nights and I wasn't surprised that he was nominated. Apparently he could act but there was more money in playing Burt Reynolds.

He admitted that earlier in his career it was easier for him to play himself in comedy roles and make money than to the dramatic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb