Do Gators NEED UGA or USC to win?

So most of us Gators love to see UGA lose all their games and go 0-12, but if USC loses their game t

• UGA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
O

OnlyGatorz

Founding Member
Founding Member
So most of us Gators love to see UGA lose all their games and go 0-12, but if USC loses their game then it can come down to UGA vs Florida for the SEC East (per ESPN article today). USC already lost to aTm.
So who do you think we NEED to win to help us in the SEC East?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
USC -- it may set it up for us to take the SEC East with a win vs USC even if we did blow it against Georgia again.

O

OnlyGatorz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n48806 said:
USC -- it may set it up for us to take the SEC East with a win vs USC even if we did blow it against Georgia again.
I hope that is the case. I can't find a way to cheer for UGA. I have to follow my heart and cheer for a UGA loss.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
UGA losing would be nice because that would give both them and SC a conference loss. UGA winning would basically eliminate SC right now.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Other than the fact its the LegHumpers, they need to lose period!

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Need both with a loss. Georgia's remaining losses would be us an Auburn. We can put the 2nd loss on SC and hold tiebreaker advantage

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch said:
UGA losing would be nice because that would give both them and SC a conference loss. UGA winning would basically eliminate SC right now.
This is the answer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I want Ugly to go 0-12. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a Gator.

It's obvious we want conference losses on both also. I can't imagine anyone having more hatred for the Lil Chickens. That makes zero sense.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Bernardo de la Paz;n48916 said:
It's the word "need" that throws off this poll.
Also true. We aren't at that point yet. If our boy goes back to his usual ways, it is likely we "Will" be later, but for now, there is no 'need'.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n48914 said:
I was thinking that also.

It's silly to think that just because aTm could throw on USC with ease means that everyone else in the conference will score on them at will. aTm is the only offense in the conference* (Roper's grade pending) that isn't stuck in 1950. They move the ball on Trailerbammer at will also.

O

OnlyGatorz

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's why I setup the poll. I never ever want UGA to win any game, but saw ESPN article that said it would likely eliminate USC, and bring the East down to us an UGA. Problem is that I see us with at least a loss when we meet those puppies.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Pulling for a Georgia loss. I don't know if it helps us or not, so in the absence of better info, I hope UGA is embarrassed (like I do each week).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
kepler said:
Pulling for a Georgia loss. I don't know if it helps us or not, so in the absence of better info, I hope UGA is embarrassed (like I do each week).
That brings tears to my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator