Do UF/UT OL star ratings matter?

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Well, pal, like I said earlier, just to help you out: go to the recruiting thread, start on page 1, and you'll get me to 300, 400 down votes in no time!! Have a great day Jason!
Thanks for the offer. I don't initiate and only respond in kind. And maybe the reason I don't post on certain threads is that I don't want to contribute to threads that are unduly negative about UF. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and T rex poking the bear. Sometimes the bear has to shew away the flies. You do post good Gator articles here from time to time which is appreciated.

Donkey below also knows I respond in kind. He is a much bigger target of opportunity than I am.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You do the same thing. Its all a matter of opinion. When I see you initiate an unusual amount I just respond in kind. The solution is don't play the game.

Ok buddy. I'm going to nominate you for poster of the year. Keep up the great work.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Would you mind if I nominated Donkey for the Nobel Peace prize? Obama got it and he also liked to initiate wars.

Last edited:

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Both. Neither. Just estimate half are because of the old guy, half are because of the new guy.

Reminds of the of the joke our 1st semester Engineering professor told us:
Engineer and Mathematician are standing in a room with a beautiful naked girl on the other side. They can approach her, each time covering half the distance.
Mathematician throws up his hands and says "I'll never get there".
Engineer grins and says "I'll get close enough".
That joke hasn't changed since I was a freshman (at least). All you got to do is be in the ballpark. In pilot training they called it the TLAR method; "that looks about right." Our last coach had a good looking class on paper. Our current coach pulled in a top ten class when you count the transfers. Using the aforementioned TLAR concept, I am going to attribute the transition class to Coach Mullen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator