Do you fly a Gators flag?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This guys says you're all a bunch of fair weather fans...

AR-604177644.jpg

This guy too.

ar121882292362943.jpg

Alex.
I'm gonna stretch and assume these are not deed restricted neighborhoods.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Although, HOAs in Hogtown would probably ease off the pedal. Well, maybe not Haile. Noses are a bit stuck up.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Got peanut butters on mine, so some bulldog took it & been chewing on it a coupla years. I know you're s'pose to burn it once it's got p-nut butters or BBQ sauce on it, but once so contaminated, you try to light a fire under it ??

UForFU

Nov 17, 2017
I rarely drive my car anymore but years ago I used to on gamedays. One time I came back to my car and someone had snapped one of them off. Dick.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We
This guys says you're all a bunch of fair weather fans...

AR-604177644.jpg

This guy too.

ar121882292362943.jpg

Alex.

This post and thread got me thinking. My father is old now, and no longer has the energy to pull this off. But in ‘93, my family arrived home from the fsu game to a painted, feathered spear in our yard with a small sign next to it showing the score. My father quietly and calmly collected the decorations, threw them in that week’s garbage and moved on, not saying a word. He knew the coworker nole who’d done it and saw him in the days and weeks to come without mentioning anything regarding the incident. As if it never happened.

Two years later(‘95), we had extra seats and, much to my disbelief and frustration, invited this guy to the annual game with our family. I’m a teen and couldn’t believe it. He tagged along and was treated as one of the family all day. I didn’t understand why my father was ok with it. Anyway, we win, and after the game drive him home. Upon leaving his drive way that evening, my dad simply points. He’d had some employees catch a live alligator and somehow place it in his garage. It wasn’t big, maybe 3-4 feet, but was pissed at being locked up all day and was definitely enough to scare the hell out of this guy and make his next few hours a nightmare to get it removed. My dad chuckled and drove off.

To this day, as out of character as it was for him, I’ve never seen anyone get game day revenge the way he did.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Although, HOAs in Hogtown would probably ease off the pedal. Well, maybe not Haile. Noses are a bit stuck up.
It would be the CC&Rs. HOAs enforce the CC&Rs.

Last edited:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
My blue car with orange pin stripes and UF tag was keyed when I visited my kids at University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa. That was when we were regularly beating them.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I flew the car flags for the first two weeks, then we lost so I stopped. We went on to win 5 straight so I couldn't fly them for fear of a loss.

Now that we're losing, I don't want to.

FYI - I have a GA Gator tag so everyone knows I am a Gator fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.