Do you want us to beat Georgia?

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Beat just feels like way too strong of a word for this team. I'll be rooting for UGA to be more inept than us but expecting a blowout. It's a win/win at this point, beat them or be one week closer to possible hope for a future again.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which one fills up first.

They'll probably go to a running clock at the half.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My usual response is i will never not cheer for a UF victory... but now? While i won't cheer against UF i won't be upset if we lose and that gets butters canned. I can live with losing of it helps us win

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want us to "beat" the leghumpers.

I want us to STEAL the game from them with a hanging chad type of win. Break their hearts with a win so improbable and so lucky that they are reminded, once and for all, that the ghost of Steve Spurrier coaching is still alive and well.

Then I want the admin to FIRE McYet AFTER national signing day for cause (all those felons). "Hes a great coach, but his lack of control of the football team can't be tolerated. "(very plausible narrative)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't matter what we want. UGA is going to give it to us doggy style. It's going to be a disgusting game. UGA will win by a minimum of 3 TDs.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
While my hate for the dawgs doesn't run as deep as say, 812, I never want to lose to anyone let alone a hate rival like UGA. If and it's a big IF we can beat UGA, my opinion of Mac doesn't change.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We are going to get clwonfvkked by Ugly and Felony State like 80-0. You can wish or not wish all you want. It wont change reality in the slightest.
I doubt we score(offensively) on FSU.......again.
The only good that comes from the rest of this season will be that Butters can't survive losses to UGA, USCe and FSU which would mean a sub.500 season and no bowl. In fact I could see the plug getting pulled after losing to Muschamp especially if it gets ugly. And make no mistake now that the wheels are coming off we will start to see some lopsided ass kicking's over the next 6 weeks.....It's a trademark of bad coaches who ride the previous staffs roster for a year or 2 but have no ability or businesses running tier one programs....

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
honest question. I don't think I could ever not want us to beat those pieces of human garbage. Two of their punk ass fans followed my parents to their car a few years ago and yelled obscene things at them. I might have honestly killed them if I was there to see it. I want the dawgs to rot in hell. The whole lot of them.

But, a win over a possible top 4 team would show some level of competence in Mac that could keep him around another year. A third straight loss and our second losing record after the half way point in almost 40 years could cement his fate. I'm torn GCMB.

What say you?

There is never a time when I don't want us to win a football game. NEVER!

I think Mac needs to go, he clearly isn't the right guy for the job, but I would love it if he would never lose another game and turn into a championship coach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All the wishing in the world won't overcome the talent and coaching gap. Our #1 SEC rival has already lapped us.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Of course I want the gators to beat the pups.
Remember, there is still time to have a decent season.
Hopefully, that will be enough for the gators to hang onto
the best recruiting class in the Butter's Era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.