Dock and Seawall demo/rebuild

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't drink. It would be on this device called a timer, which functions somewhat similar to a clock with hourly, daily and weekly functions. Some even have rain gauges that allow the settings to bypass the schedule based on rainfall. You should get out more.
My current system has a timer and rain gauge.....but it damned sure ain't submersible....my septic pump is though.....I still think you're drunk......

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
View attachment 8432 View attachment 8433 The irrigation pump has sunk down and needs to be lifted and if possible moved over to where the new dock will go. Hopefully the mainline can just be linked to the pumps new location and of course we'll need to re run the main power to the pump as well as the control box power without being a complete nightmare. The revetment will be placed at the toe of the wall, one foot up and 2 feet out. After that we'll have to have the DEP tell us where we have to plant native aquatic plants :jerkit:....

Wow. Looks great. Sorry it’s so $$$ but you’ve done it right so hopefully you’ll never have to screw with it again. Even the plants will be a nice touch.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't drink. It would be on this device called a timer, which functions somewhat similar to a clock with hourly, daily and weekly functions. Some even have rain gauges that allow the settings to bypass the schedule based on rainfall. You should get out more.
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb