Does anybody have a real contact with White?

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's a kid here in Indianapolis who is interested in Florida. He's a sophomore, a big man, and an all star. He also wants to get his degree.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's a kid here in Indianapolis who is interested in Florida. He's a sophomore, a big man, and an all star. He also wants to get his degree.
If he's interested in UF, he should get with his HS coach, make a highlight tape, and send it to Coach White (or to the recruiting coordinator). If he's as good as you say and is interested in UF, then I'm sure the coaches will also be interested in taking a look at him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a highlight tape of this kid?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, that's exactly the way it works.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's that good. It looks like Michigan and Temple are going to offer, and UConn and Illinois are interested. Indiana has already told him they have a spot for him. This is the kind of kids coached seek out. Florida might not just because he's here and assumed to be a Big 10 lock. If somebody were to get word he's not, that woukd be a good thing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Does he have a name ? I gotta know who I'm talking about when I see coach white.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Come on Circle. You know that the majority of the people on this board would rather drag you through the mud rather than give you any information.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Easley looks very good, especially as a sophomore. When he does his senior year, he'll be
6'9" and look just like the kind of player we don't get.
DubDad, did you have a hand in planting a Gatorbug in his ear, dad's ear ? If so, great on your part.
I'm hoping he & dad aren't just making nice with you by including UF ?

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Easley looks very good, especially as a sophomore. When he does his senior year, he'll be
6'9" and look just like the kind of player we don't get.
DubDad, did you have a hand in planting a Gatorbug in his ear, dad's ear ? If so, great on your part.
I'm hoping he & dad aren't just making nice with you by including UF ?

His dad is a really great guy, who is very interested in his son going to a good basketball AND academic school, and in getting his degree. He was very high on Donovan. White is still a big unknown.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
His dad is a really great guy, who is very interested in his son going to a good basketball AND academic school, and in getting his degree. He was very high on Donovan. White is still a big unknown.

There you go... had fooley not "pushed" Billy out the door, kid would be a Gator....

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Guess it depends what you mean by "real" and "contact."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Pardon me Circity Gator for misattributing in my post. Thanks for not razzing on me and
flowing smoothly into that excellent answer.

Yeah, that Donovan-draw now being gone is a big roadblocked-shot ?
Hope White comes across with a back-door play that results in a high-point game on
Easley being a Gator. Easley already, as a soph, looks aggressive towards the "backboard"
with insistent body control and accurate from outside, with ideal quick release, .... & maybe
decent from the FT line.

PS> CirCity, maybe you could find out what "field of study" Easley's interested in and give UF
a heads-up so recruiters can help him see what UF has to offer in that area... we probably have
some major credentials/accolades in his favorite area.?? Just you looking out for the kid ;)

Plus, thanks to Circity we got some kids' HS career to be interested in ... you know, following
his statistics, junior & senior year. Now for White-to-keep-brite our recruiting "wins", coach needs
to turn his 2nd year Gator team into some special improvement that shows Gator players' on-court
greatly assisting each other and reveling in each others' follow-through success. A season full of
TV-shots showing this on-court joy as well as showing the bench reveling in Gator good plays is
what's needed to attract recruits to say ; "That's where I want to play."

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Due to player improvement shown in the NIT, I expect many of us to evolve from a "sunshine-dumper" to "sunshine-pumper". Egbunu can start to play more aggressively because if he needs to sit due
to early foul trouble, we can entrust more minutes to others. Also, that's the only way Eggy can
teach himself how to avoid being pushed around and how to play fierce without fouling. I'm excited
to see the guys we got and the guys we get next season.

You know I am hoping we get the Barry transfer so he can at least do a good "sell" on Granny FTs.
Such "sell" can be a simple A-B test, keeping FT%-progress. Such a test-span may only take
2 weeks of lots-shots to see improvement. All I care about is seeing FT%s go up to 75%-plus (Barry's FT% is 85%). That major gain in points/game.... should put us on track to beat any SEC opponent.

PS> Can you imagine the boost of having Barry, with his lifetime tutelage from his HOF-NBA Dad,
lending a guiding hand to our youngsters, in practice & on-court in games. Hopefully White will
extend an open invite to Rick Barry ... heck, see if he's interested in a quality-control coaching
position ? = a really quality quality-control coach. Go Gators ... hope things start to fall in place.

Last edited:

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pardon me Circity Gator for misattributing in my post. Thanks for not razzing on me and
flowing smoothly into that excellent answer.

Yeah, that Donovan-draw now being gone is a big roadblocked-shot ?
Hope White comes across with a back-door play that results in a high-point game on
Easley being a Gator. Easley already, as a soph, looks aggressive towards the "backboard"
with insistent body control and accurate from outside, with ideal quick release, .... & maybe
decent from the FT line.

PS> CirCity, maybe you could find out what "field of study" Easley's interested in and give UF
a heads-up so recruiters can help him see what UF has to offer in that area... we probably have
some major credentials/accolades in his favorite area.?? Just you looking out for the kid ;)

Plus, thanks to Circity we got some kids' HS career to be interested in ... you know, following
his statistics, junior & senior year. Now for White-to-keep-brite our recruiting "wins", coach needs
to turn his 2nd year Gator team into some special improvement that shows Gator players' on-court
greatly assisting each other and reveling in each others' follow-through success. A season full of
TV-shots showing this on-court joy as well as showing the bench reveling in Gator good plays is
what's needed to attract recruits to say ; "That's where I want to play."

Thanks. I don't know Kevin, but his dad is a really terrific guy with his priorities in the right place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.