Does anyone like the Canes over the Criminoles this week?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n102914 said:
I was hoping to be the team that ruins the noles season

We won't ruin it. If we were to beat them somehow and they are otherwise undefeated, they would still make the playoffs.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n102947 said:
We won't ruin it. If we were to beat them somehow and they are otherwise undefeated, they would still make the playoffs.

I don't think they would. The ACC is so weak this year that their SOS would keep them on the outside looking in.

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
Hotrod;n102898 said:
I say Miami will win with the home field crowd advantage.

This is precisely why the SEC is the best football conference. The best players want to play where the most people and passion are on display. It's pure economics. People put their money where their heart is, and that's what creates the environment, stoked by 75+ years of rivalry. The SEC has the Yankee syndrome, which comes when you have the most wins and talent. It cracks me up when I hear others saying the SEC is anything but the best. I get it that people are sick of it and that SEC fans can be obnoxious, but it doesn't change the facts. There's a reason why the CFL and MLS don't compare to their big brothers. The passion isn't there and neither is the money.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n102950 said:
I don't think they would. The ACC is so weak this year that their SOS would keep them on the outside looking in.

Agreed, and don't tell me the Rapeis and Jimbo negative influence wouldn't sway some members of the committee, no matter what they say in public.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n102947 said:
Originally posted by t-gator View Post
I was hoping to be the team that ruins the noles season

Not a chance.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The canes are going to come in and blow the :nole:s off the field. All 5,000 fans will be celebrate the victory like it's 1999!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Spread is now -1 FSU at most books. This is amazing. I

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Lose and they are done. No way the acc gets a 1 loss team in there unless everyone has 1 loss. Fsux quality wins are Clemson and ND. Yeah those two

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If FSU loses to a percieved weak Gators (even though we are improving the perception isnt good around the country) that late in the season I dont see how they get in. The committee is already taking every chance they can get to move FSU down within the top 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.