Votes: 86 60.1%
  • No

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The most worrisome aspect of Gumby's play is that he's had solid pass protection the last 2 weeks and still sucked. I'd understand if he was under the gun the entire time. He wasn't. He is sitting in clean pockets and still missing wildly. Trask won't. Trask will get in trouble under pressure because he has no experience.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
but we can’t let that bum grantham off the hook . I can’t believe we are paying this bum north of a
Million dollars annually . What a disgrace he is
This X1000....I said in a different thread earlier this week that he calls a great game about twice a season and few decent games......the rest will suck and he has shown this even before coming here. Durkin please!!!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The most worrisome aspect of Gumby's play is that he's had solid pass protection the last 2 weeks and still sucked. I'd understand if he was under the gun the entire time. He wasn't. He is sitting in clean pockets and still missing
He is getting some of the best protection I've seen one of our QB's get in a long while.....While that's good on one hand the Oline's run blocking has gone to $h!t....:lol: It's like they flat out refuse to do both well at the same time.....

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This X1000....I said in a different thread earlier this week that he calls a great game about twice a season and few decent games......the rest will suck and he has shown this even before coming here. Durkin please!!!

Man, I’d love to get Durkin into the mix.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, we're effed. As if we didn't know that already.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The most worrisome aspect of Gumby's play is that he's had solid pass protection the last 2 weeks and still sucked.
I think he is actually worse when he has time and is just standing in the pocket trying to do the pocket passer thing, better when moving out of the pocket after being flushed.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see Trask start. My money's on Franks getting the nod. Nothing about QB room makes me feel real good right now.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It wouldn't surprise me to see Mullen try to do everything he can to just get through the Chump game with a win. Then, against the vandals, start EJ and let him play the whole damn game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb