Does Trask start next week?

• Yes

Votes: 86 60.1%
  • No

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
I'm convinced Franks needs the playbook to be written in braille. He couldn't look more blind out there. Tragically, I think he will start.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Does it really matter if Trasks sucks slightly less than Franks?

OurProgramIsBroken

Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone else heard about players calling franks out in locker room after game? Apparently he was laughing about getting pulled, during game

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
No question Trask should start. Franks has clearly played his way to the bench. All upside with Trask. If he stinks up the joint, we're in the same spot as we are with Franks. If not, we're better off. This is a complete no-brainer.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone else heard about players calling franks out in locker room after game? Apparently he was laughing about getting pulled, during game

It wouldn't surprise me as he either does mess like that or gets an attitude when things don't go his way apparently. I remember the announcers said Mullen had to get after him after the KY loss for his behavior.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did Mullen address the qb situation after the game?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nine seasons in a row of having a QB issue/controversy/wholesale-change.

It’s insane to think that outside of a few games in’ 03, we went from 2001 to 2009 without any of the above, and have had just absolute disaster since.

If for no other reason, I wanted to see FF or Trask just run with it from the beginning.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is someone giving you Xanax, Ox? I expected to come home and find you cheering on people who were calling for TG to be crucified upside down. :)
Unfortunately, this game was a flashback to the Chimp and Butters era. I could tell immediately that there was no energy and the team didn't give a ****, so I sort of stopped caring, too. I didn't yell at the TV a single damn time. Sad.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Unfortunately, this game was a flashback to the Chimp and Butters era. I could tell immediately that there was no energy and the team didn't give a ****, so I sort of stopped caring, too. I didn't yell at the TV a single damn time. Sad.

I got to miss the tire fire. Youth football. I'm guessing I can save myself a couple of hours watching the DVR and just smash my testicles with a meat tenderizer instead, huh?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Why not? There's little tape on him and EJ so game planning may be more difficult.

Swampfire

Sep 23, 2017
I got to miss the tire fire. Youth football. I'm guessing I can save myself a couple of hours watching the DVR and just smash my testicles with a meat tenderizer instead, huh?

Better yet, smash yourself in the head with said tenderizer. You'll likely see more stars that way than watching the abortion of a game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why not? There's little tape on him and EJ so game planning may be more difficult.
It doesn't matter. The Chimp game plan is press man, one or two safeties ni the box, and blitzes.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If Mullen doesn't start Trask next week he's a nutless coward.

For all the goodwill Mullen has garnered the last 10 months he sure lost a lot of it with this performance. Sure, Franks stinks....but he's the $6 million man. I don't know what the f*ck this coaching staff did since last Saturday's ass whipping by UGA.

Franks has no business every playing another snap in a football game for UF ever again.

Again, if Mullen doesn't start Trask next week he's a nutless coward.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If CDM would now start Trask, would it not be an embarrassing admission that he made a terrible mistake at the start of the season?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.