DOJ Backs Christian Funeral Home Sued for Firing Trans Employee

Discussion in 'Politics' started by g8tr72, Oct 29, 2018.

1. crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter Cunning Linguist
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $480
    Ratings:
    +6,350 / -10
    Why do you make schit up?

2. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,890
    Ratings:
    +5,921 / -110
    Yep could you imagine certain businesses being forced to put up with a guy dressing as a woman. They would be out of business pretty quick.

• Gator Fever

Oxbucks:
      $1,890
      Ratings:
      +5,921 / -110
      You crazed leftists have been pushing this transgenderized perverted behavior on the public and vulnerable innocent children for years. Your goal is to weaken Christianity at all costs to make it easier to advance your perverse agenda.

• Like Like x 2
      • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
      • List
      • Tay Bang

Tay Bang I wasn't mean to Byrd

Oxbucks:
        $609
        Ratings:
        +1,891 / -99
        What’s a fudge packer? Do they have to dress for refrigerated factory work? No short skirts?

• Tay Bang

Tay Bang I wasn't mean to Byrd

Oxbucks:
        $609
        Ratings:
        +1,891 / -99
        Had to FIFW(indy).

• Windy City Gator

Windy City Gator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
        $876
        Ratings:
        +956 / -199
        How does being trans weaken Christianity?

Perverse is a very subjective term. Do you consider male/male sex perverse?

• gatorev12

gatorev12 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
          $556
          Ratings:
          +557 / -27
          Several ways...most obviously in that trans people demand we accept and tolerate their skewed reality. If we refuse to accept a male's desire to "identify" as a biological woman..the "progressive" mob calls dissenters "bigots" "transphobic" etc. Christians have an obligation to tell the truth and the reality is that a person born a biological male will remain a male for the rest of their lives. Ditto if vice versa. Sorry if that basic truth doesn't mesh with your preferred reality, but you don't have a right to dictate to me what is objective and incontrovertible reality.

I wouldn't tell a schizophrenic person who identifies himself as Hitler that he really is Die Fuhrer and oblige him when he asks me to address him as such. Would you? Because that's essentially what your argument boils down to: society MUST accept another person's reality how they wish to define it.

• Gator Fever

Oxbucks:
            $1,890
            Ratings:
            +5,921 / -110
            That is the progressive left's goal where all kinds of perverted agendas are forced onto the public with a focus of brainwashing children especially. That is why crazed leftists are bringing drag queens to school to push that mess on young impressionable children etc. That is why "I have 2 daddies" is mandatory reading in many California elementary schools. They see Christianity as the main obstacle to their agenda in the western world and that is why they will even push for massive immigration of hard core fundamental Islamists - anything to reduce Christianity's influence.

• Like Like x 1
            • Drunk Drunk x 1
            • List
            • Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
              Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
              $2,070
              Ratings:
              +6,336 / -194
              Would you prefer Turd Burglar?....

• stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
              Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
              $918
              Ratings:
              +6,792 / -474
              WHERE the hell have you been chicago man? It is worse now days for Christians than when the Romans sent them on Lion Safari. CHRISTmas has been under attack for years. Trans people are antithetical to Christainity. One man one woman and NOT one whothefck knows. Jesus was ok with the poor and prostitutes but I bet HE even draws the line at this. I hope this clears it up. Like people all tatted up these trans folks just want attention..............I wanted to be Spiderman for most of my adolescence............didnt happen. So quit being so obtuse in here and get with the program. Civility is left at the door for these "disCUSSions"

• Gatormb

Gatormb Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
                $370
                Ratings:
                +373 / -9
                From what I hear you can meet them on the Hershey Highway.:inout:

• Zambo

Zambo Poo Flinger
                Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $2,715
                Ratings:
                +10,842 / -56
                I can only imagine going to a funeral home to bury a beloved relative and being greeting in my time of sorrow by some tall hairy dude wearing a dress. To me, this is why a funeral home would want men to dress as men and women to dress as women. I guess there is room in the world for people to emote, but there are some places where the appearance of complete normality is much preferred.

• Okeechobee Joe

Okeechobee Joe Lost Ball in High Grass
                  Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                  $2,654
                  Ratings:
                  +7,118 / -18
                  And it's one of the reasons the left hates the Russians so much. The Russians don't push the LGBTQ agenda. Putin takes communion (the Eucharist) in the Russian Orthodox Church and he's serious about it. The left hates him for it; the descendants of the people who loved the officially atheistic Soviet Union. The left says that if you don't agree with them then you are a hater. But it is the angry left that hates as much as anyone.

• gatorev12

Oxbucks:
                    $556
                    Ratings:
                    +557 / -27
                    I know you're trying to poke the bear here with over the top hyperbole (well-done btw); but try and see things from the other side: it's really no secret that the Democratic Party has completely aligned itself with militant secular atheists who want to stamp out Christian culture and influence in exchange for "progressive" values (most of which are directly opposite of what the Christian faiths believe and teach).

I have no idea how Jesus would treat "transgender" individuals. He wasn't exactly the pacifist hippy liberals try and pigeonhole him to be either: he wasn't afraid to confront the authorities of the time in His own way or to buck conventional teachings. I do know He pretty clearly taught against self-delusions and self-harm, which is the essence of what "transgenderism" is: a mental disorder that oftentimes leads people to engage in harmful body-altering behavior that permanently changes that person. Suicide rates for "transgender" individuals are what? 5-10x the national average? And that applies to countries which widely accept sexual transitions (like Sweden) too--taking away the "progressive" talking point that if people just accepted them for what they want to be, they'll be happier. Not so.

• divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
                      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                      $3,715
                      Ratings:
                      +12,765 / -56
                      Same reason LGBTQVSDYTVNMFADRYFVWRDCVHTUIOJFDCG people like to call normal people "breeders"? :dunno:

• Gatormb

Gatormb Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
                      $370
                      Ratings:
                      +373 / -9
                      I prefer LGBTWTF?

• Windy City Gator

Windy City Gator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
                      $876
                      Ratings:
                      +956 / -199
                      This is the argument you want to go with?? seriously? Do you want me to point out all of the inaccuracies in the Bible? Do you tell your kids that the Bible has inaccuracies? Please stop the holier than thou...it doesn't work with me.

And, for those who feel that trans is an obstacle and trying to demolish Christianity...let me ask you this....do you HONESTLY think that a trans person gets up in the morning and says "I am going to dress as the sex I was not born, in order to bring down Christianity." Some of the paranoia on here reminds me of the two whackadoodles this past weekend. I actually feel bad for some of you who think that is their agenda.

• crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter Cunning Linguist
                        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                        $480
                        Ratings:
                        +6,350 / -10
                        Rediculous subject matter to even try to defend. Goat fukking must be next.

• gatorev12

Oxbucks:
                        $556
                        Ratings:
                        +557 / -27
                        Sure. It's but one of many, as I stated; but it is the most obvious since "bearing false witness" is in the 10 Commandments and all.

What's that you say? "Christians are hypocrites for not always living up to it?" Respectfully: no sh*t. It's impossible. That's why Jesus died for our sins, after all.

Care to answer the question? Or are you only picking and choosing which parts of my post to respond to because of the reality that you have nothing but false outrage? Come now, let's have it: if your son came to you and declared himself Hitler, do you 1) go along with it and let him dress up in swastikas and call him "Die Fuhrer" or 2) give him the mental therapy he needs?

We all know you're avoiding the question for the patently obvious reason that you damn well don't actually believe what you want us to think you believe. Namely: we should *always* defer to a mentally insane person's delusion in the name of "politeness" and "tolerance."

• AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
                        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                        $2,574
                        Ratings:
                        +4,891 / -100
                        Perjury?