Don't Count Out Luke Del Rio

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oh-boy.gif

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20170516/ARTICLES/170519961/1180?Title=Don-t-count-out-Del-Rio

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't wait to see URG explode.

“Yeah, for sure (it would be a mistake to count LDR out),” McElwain said Tuesday night before speaking at the Gator Club of Jacksonville. “When you look at when he was healthy last season and the numbers he put up in the first three or four games. Very efficient. Touchdown passes to interceptions ratio was really good. Our productivity in the red area was really good.

This guy lives in lala land. Seriously. Maybe you say you can't judge him bc it was his first year and the OL sucked or whatever, but talking about how efficient we were? Was he even at the game?

I can't believe we hired this moron. He is Mushchimp without the defense and recruiting.

Someone punch Fooley in the face for me.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Del Rio is going to start. not sure why this is getting rehashed.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Outside of a small few, no one is counting out Del Taco. That's Mac's ticket to a job after he's fired from here.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just more confirmation Franks is a train wreck in practice. That is why Mac protected him so much in the Spring game.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
“Feleipe is the guy right now,” he said. “We’ll see from there. At the same time, whoever gives us the best opportunity to win a game is going to be the quarterback.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
“Feleipe is the guy right now,” he said. “We’ll see from there. At the same time, whoever gives us the best opportunity to win a game is going to be the quarterback.
coach speak...gotta keep those other guys motivated. ;)

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I can't wait to see URG explode.

“Yeah, for sure (it would be a mistake to count LDR out),” McElwain said Tuesday night before speaking at the Gator Club of Jacksonville. “When you look at when he was healthy last season and the numbers he put up in the first three or four games. Very efficient. Touchdown passes to interceptions ratio was really good. Our productivity in the red area was really good.

This guy lives in lala land. Seriously. Maybe you say you can't judge him bc it was his first year and the OL sucked or whatever, but talking about how efficient we were? Was he even at the game?

I can't believe we hired this moron. He is Mushchimp without the defense and recruiting.

Someone punch Fooley in the face for me.
I haven't relegated him to the Chump class yet (he's so low in my book, he and Fooley that they both have to look up to see down) but he is certainly scary with his tendency to live in Fantasy Land. I'm not sure he hasn't been planning to bring LDR back to the front all along. I think it's me who's been in de NILE. What a putz. One thing we know, LDR's arm strength will be as good after his surgeries as it was before :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.