Founding Member
Sleeping-Man.jpg

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Jake Bentley’s steady play, coupled with the return of some key players from injury, helped the Gamecocks end the regular season on a 4-2 run." lol, who wrote this, the South Carolina SID? He didn't include the bowl loss to South Florida for some reason and amongst the two blow-out losses he includes were tight wins against perennial homecoming opponents Massachusetts, Missouri and Western Carolina.

And BTW, "Don't sleep on..." is the most annoying and overused phrase in sports journalism these days.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
"Jake Bentley’s steady play, coupled with the return of some key players from injury, helped the Gamecocks end the regular season on a 4-2 run." lol, who wrote this, the South Carolina SID? He didn't include the bowl loss to South Florida for some reason and amongst the two blow-out losses he includes were tight wins against perennial homecoming opponents Massachusetts, Missouri and Western Carolina.

And BTW, "Don't sleep on..." is the most annoying and overused phrase in sports journalism these days.

Absolutely

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Let's look at their slate....

Sat, Sep 2 vs upload_2017-5-16_21-53-40.png NC State TBD

Sat, Sep 9 @ upload_2017-5-16_21-53-40.png Missouri TBD

Sat, Sep 16 vs upload_2017-5-16_21-53-40.png Kentucky TBD

Sat, Sep 23
vs
LVHLt3FtH2q7TInMPt8-Pg_56x42.png
Louisiana Tech
TBD

Sat, Sep 30
@
fxFXvlh0xTT3vsirFt6s-w_56x42.png
Texas A&M
TBD

Sat, Oct 7
vs
d1jTjMHnJlv1J0bj90PbXQ_56x42.png
Arkansas
TBD

Sat, Oct 14
@
1a2hj_mkuGg24e9b51umsw_56x42.png
Tennessee
TBD

Sat, Oct 28
vs
Hxi7s5rghHDfMPnY45QwmQ_56x42.png
Vanderbilt
TBD

Sat, Nov 4
@
1rnIlVYoXW7vinl0wPNBFA_56x42.png
Georgia
TBD

Sat, Nov 11
vs
mWwujwxjBqyeV8zfUs71tw_56x42.png
Florida
TBD

Sat, Nov 18
vs
2GGDZQLoQ94EUE044AEq7Q_56x42.png
Wofford
TBD

Sat, Nov 25
vs
WD6DnHmCxLDC7hPbUSfnjA_56x42.png
Clemson
TBD

The opener is in Charlotte, NC State could actually be decent this year. Mizzou doesn't go on the road until October. UsucK isn't a gimme. La. Tech....Skip Holtz returns to Columbia, he'll have his team ready. They won't win in Aggieland. Pig Souie rolls into Columbia, meh. They won't win in Knoxville after the upset last year. Vandy at home after a week off. Chump still can't beat his alma mater, and won't beat UF either. Wofford runs the triple option, something very hard to prepare for, especially when your team has mailed it in by that point (see Citadel at their place two years ago). Not beating Tater either.

3-9 if they are lucky, assuming they can beat Wofford, Vandy, and either UsucK or LT at home.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Instead of running through their potential :lol: if he'd just said the East sucks so bad that even a team coached by WM isn't out of it, then he would've been better off.
Really, talk about a bunch of bottom feeders. Anyway, it won't be the Chump. Just a ridiculous homer blurb.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I never thought SOS would get SC any farther than the Outback Bowl because I thought it would be impossible for a program in that state to overcome UF & UGA, even Ut, consistently enough to excel. Clemson proved me wrong to an extent, so I modify my opinion by adding "and have a chicken for a mascot".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.