Sep 15, 2014
I'm in a GIF mood today:

661.gif

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know of a course that doesn't have a code. I work in an area with literally dozens of different courses. I have been subject to having to leave because my jean shorts were not proper attire. A different time, I was sent packing because the nice shirt I was wearing did not have a collar. If you play golf regularly, you know the dress codes and abide by them. If you don't abide, don't be surprised if you get called on it. Be gracious, leave, and come back the next time with the proper attire.

:snob:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n112497 said:
I don't know of a course that doesn't have a code. I work in an area with literally dozens of different courses. I have been subject to having to leave because my jean shorts were not proper attire. A different time, I was sent packing because the nice shirt I was wearing did not have a collar. If you play golf regularly, you know the dress codes and abide by them. If you don't abide, don't be surprised if you get called on it. Be gracious, leave, and come back the next time with the proper attire.

Unfortunately, we have a few around here that think bowling alley attire is appropriate.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n112497 said:

Or stop showing up to douchey places, like private golf clubs, and hope that they will stop acting like stuck up snobs.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n112497 said:

Jean shorts are never proper.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n112505 said:
Unfortunately, we have a few around here that think bowling alley attire is appropriate.

Some bowlers wear collared shirts and polyester, just like some golfers.

Attachments

• conv_1368.gif
    conv_1368.gif
    941.8 KB · Views: 65

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n112626 said:
Jean shorts are never proper.

Yeah, I was at a job site, and got asked to replace someone who dropped out of a foursome...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I'll never go there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.