Dooley can't even get his own list right

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n139190 said:
By the way, I had left a comment on this article about joining us at Gatorchatter.com. It was deleted. By Dooley himself? Who knows. All I know is that we are a dirty word at the Gainesville Sun.

Good.

If you seriously wanted to extend an invite, you should have delivered a poorly written note with no substance and the promise of a cheeseburger and crappy music. He would have been able to relate to that.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n139048 said:
Muschamp retained in January is #1 (worst) news and Muschamp fired #2?

I'll buy that for $1.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n139003 said:
Nothing dumber than saying he sucks than to continually read his column. You're either retarded or an attention whore. Or you're Pat Dooley.

...or Mrs. Dooley...

Dec 10, 2014
WobbleGator;n142325 said:
Makes sense.

You think a team that been in the elite eight the past three years and included several seniors making it to the final four and losing is a bigger story than the firing/hiring in the football head coaching position? The only truly relevant sport we have? If the list would have been about accomplishments, maybe.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n142344 said:
You think a team that been in the elite eight the past three years and included several seniors making it to the final four and losing is a bigger story than the firing/hiring in the football head coaching position? The only truly relevant sport we have? If the list would have been about accomplishments, maybe.

I was being sarcastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.