Dooley finally tells the truth

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't normally click on one of the Sun's articles but Dooley got it right...awful product and it ain't cutting it. Like he said, I don't even want to watch anymore of it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I see what Ox means. Dooley usually doesn't have the Kahunas to make a call like that. So that leads me to believe he is either so pissed off as we are or he already know as many have suspected that WM has already been told. For once, I'll give it to Dooley.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gee for me it is not the boring style (since I don't care what style you use), but rather the results. The lack of aggression on offense. The lack of anticipation in the special teams. The various lacks that we see every game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This was the best part. The style of play DOES matter. It isn't all about wins and losses.

So that’s four seasons of Muschamp as the Florida coach. And three of those years will be 7-6, 4-8 and 6-5.

Sorry, but that’s not Florida football.

Neither is the boring style of play that has permeated this program.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Never thought I'd read an article that venomous from the G'ville Sun.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Comments pretty much tell the tale... gator nation knows slop when it sees it, was tolerant and now has had it.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dooley finally admitted what many of us here were saying for over a year... Makes him just as bad as the coach he is slamming for not changing his weekly praise and his product (the brown nosing to an inept "leader").

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n106069 said:
Sorry Mr Ox, that was not doockie, err, dooley... he doesn't have the stones to write a "spot on" article.
So who was it?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n106076 said:
His Alias, fat tooley?
I just fixed your maddening, tiny, blurry avatar. It had been driving me nuts for three months. You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.