Dooley finally tells the truth

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n106067 said:
Dooley finally admitted what many of us here were saying for over a year... Makes him just as bad as the coach he is slamming for not changing his weekly praise and his product (the brown nosing to an inept "leader").

This
Now that he sees the writing on the wall he throws Muschamp under the bus. He'll only have to deal with Mush being pissed at him for 2 weeks.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
oxrageous;n106079 said:
I just fixed your maddening, tiny, blurry avatar. It had been driving me nuts for three months. You're welcome.

Thanks boss, I'm not the technophile some on this board are. I was wondering how to enlarge it. Cheers

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dooley writes what he's told. He's finally been given permission to blast muschamp

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Screw Dooley. He's just now figuring this out and we're supposed to value his opinion? Give him 100 wings and an iPod as severance and send him down the road with WM.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like the Gatorchatter comment. You know it's a picture of him with a goat.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
MJMGator;n106103 said:
Screw Dooley. He's just now figuring this out and we're supposed to value his opinion? Give him 100 wings and an iPod as severance and send him down the road with WM.

Dude an iPod is so 2005.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n106103 said:

I don't look at it that way - as a sportswriter, Dooley sees things behind the scenes we don't see. But when Muschamp has lost Dooley, he's lost everyone, and it's over for him. Muschamp's days are truly numbered. He may not even make it to next week.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n106138 said:
I don't look at it that way - as a sportswriter, Dooley sees things behind the scenes we don't see. But when Muschamp has lost Dooley, he's lost everyone, and it's over for him. Muschamp's days are truly numbered. He may not even make it to next week.

Sorry, Dooley is clueless. He's like that weatherchick on the TV station who points at blank screens and tells you what the weather is going to be. She's not there because she knows anything about meteoroligical or could spell, much less define, orographic uplift.

He's a fool who writes what ever the SID's office tells him to... or "leaks". I'm not sure how he got his job. I presume it was drinking with certain people back when Florida football didn't matter. It's embarrassing to have a guy that ignorant about even basic football concepts running around calling himself "Dr. Football."

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n106145 said:
Sorry, Dooley is clueless. He's like that weatherchick on the TV station who points at blank screens and tells you what the weather is going to be. She's not there because she knows anything about meteoroligical or could spell, much less define, orographic uplift.

He's a fool who writes what ever the SID's office tells him to... or "leaks". I'm not sure how he got his job. I presume it was drinking with certain people back when Florida football didn't matter. It's embarrassing to have a guy that ignorant about even basic football concepts running around calling himself "Dr. Football."

we all know he's a terrible writer but he knows what's going on behind the scenes. He's the uf pr departments do boy for a long time. You sound retarded

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n106148 said:
Dooley was talking like this after Misery. Then all of a sudden after we win 2 games, he writes a crappy article calling out fake Gator fans. Now he is back on the fire Muschamp bandwagon.

yea he's one of those fans who are jumping on and off the bandwagon till his ankles are sore lol

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;106148 said:
Dooley was talking like this after Misery. Then all of a sudden after we win 2 games, he writes a crappy article calling out fake Gator fans. Now he is back on the fire Muschamp bandwagon.

He's schizo as fvk.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n106147 said:
we all know he's a terrible writer but he knows what's going on behind the scenes. He's the uf pr departments do boy for a long time. You sound retarded

You still mad about the gay lions?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Dooley would be offended if you called him a Gator fan. He's a writer doing his job, they hate being considered fans.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n106174 said:
You still mad about the gay lions?
No. I'm not gonna lie the gay lions was pretty damn good

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I like the part about always saying he wants to make the other team one dimensional yet he does it to his own team on purpose.... classic muschamp, too dense and dumb to notice what a 5 yr old would after a couple seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.