Doug Nussmeier

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He had an offense ranked 112th at Michigan.

We had the 111th ranked offense last year.

We scored 24 whole points on a worthless UMass team.

I see a very bad pattern developing here. While I won't say FIRE MAC...I will say fire Nuss - he sucks out loud.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He had an offense ranked 112th at Michigan.

We had the 111th ranked offense last year.

We scored 24 whole points on a worthless UMass team.

I see a very bad pattern developing here. While I won't say FIRE MAC...I will say fire Nuss - he sucks out loud.

McCarron with his limited skill set all kinds of records under Nuss I think.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
McCarron with his limited skill set all kinds of records under Nuss I think.

I'd wager he had 5 stars all over the offense. Corky could've set records with that talent. Color me unimpressed with Nuss so far.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd wager he had 5 stars all over the offense. Corky could've set records with that talent. Color me unimpressed with Nuss so far.

I was hoping McElwain would be real hands on with this offense but not really sure what the dynamic is there between those two. I know its just one game into this season but I was hoping we would be getting the ball down the field more in the passing game. We haven't looked a whole lot like that Colorado State offense imo. Some things are similar but they were definitely pushing the ball down the field in the passing game a lot more there with Grayson.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When in the history of doug nussmeier has he ever thrown damn near 60 times in a game? That was mclewain. I dont have a problem with the staff trying to get the passing game going. I'm discouraged because we couldn't get it going.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was hoping McElwain would be real hands on with this offense but not really sure what the dynamic is there between those two. I know its just one game into this season but I was hoping we would be getting the ball down the field more in the passing game. We haven't looked a whole lot like that Colorado State offense imo. Some things are similar but they were definitely pushing the ball down the field in the passing game a lot more there with Grayson.

Have you noticed what Colorado State has done since McElwain left? They've tanked....bigtime. They just got blown out by a terrible Colorado program last week. Bobo has been a disaster. Now, is this an indictment on McElwain? I think it's encouraging. But I agree w/ Rex about this offense. I'm very, very unimpressed and I'm tired of excuses (especially the Treon excuses). But as I've said repeatedly, until we get an O-line we're going to continue to see these results vs. mediocre teams....and I'd expect a loss or two to teams we have no excuse to lose to.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I saw people open a lot last year. So something is working.
:bob:

Impossible. Mac is the worst coach in college football history. How dare you insinuate that shytty qb play the last half of the season gave us the results on the field.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
:bob:

Impossible. Mac is the worst coach in college football history. How dare you insinuate that shytty qb play the last half of the season gave us the results on the field.

What was Saturday's excuse? I'm sure you have one loaded and ready. First game jitters? Rain? Spurrier's dedication. Well...pick one or all. Sheeple.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Saturday repeats itself several more times, I'll be ready to jump the coaching staff. It'll be their fault and their fault only. But I'm not there yet. Let's get to week #2 and see what happens.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
What was Saturday's excuse? I'm sure you have one loaded and ready. First game jitters? Rain? Spurrier's dedication. Well...pick one or all. Sheeple.
Why don't you fkn cry about it?

Fksakes....we're one game in and you're in full midseason menstrual cycle form.

Color me shocked.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Why don't you fkn cry about it?

Fksakes....we're one game in and you're in full midseason menstrual cycle form.

Color me shocked.

Pumpers gonna pump. Pump fella pump. 24 points on a cupcake. With our brand new LDR benzo running the show.

Pump! Pump! Pump!

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's think about it... there is a very good reason that Nuss left Bama for Michigan and, it was not because Michigan was the better job.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When in the history of doug nussmeier has he ever thrown damn near 60 times in a game? That was mclewain. I dont have a problem with the staff trying to get the passing game going. I'm discouraged because we couldn't get it going.

Nuss had a QB with over 3,000 passing yards and 33 TDs just before going to Bama.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Oh yeah buddy. I'm the one in multiple threads week after week complaining about how shytty we are. We could've scored 124 points Saturday night , and you'd be here to bych because we didn't score 130. That's just your nature.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Oh yeah buddy. I'm the one in multiple threads week after week complaining about how shytty we are. We could've scored 124 points Saturday night , and you'd be here to bych because we didn't score 130. That's just your nature.

No. I expected 50+. i said as much. UMass is a crap team. What are you trying to defend here? I already said not to fire Mac. Has your bar fallen so far that you now accept mediocrity? Is that it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.