Draft Kings NFL League?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Does anyone here play on draft kings? Would anyone be interested in a Gatorchatter league for the NFL season (not for money, just for fun)?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Draft Kings only does daily fantasy, not season long. Was our one league not enough for you?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Draft Kings only does daily fantasy, not season long. Was our one league not enough for you?
Haha...I love fantasy leagues.

You can do a league for the season and it's based off the daily results from the Sunday games each week.

Just for fun I set one up to see how it works. If I understood it right, it's a season long league with a new contest each week for the Sunday games. Keeps track of the winners each week to get a year end champion (1st, 2nd, 3rd). Automatically creates and sends out the invites as long as the contest fills up each week.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Just a heads up for those joining. Try and plan to play each week. If there isn't a full contest it will kick it out. I can always set up another one and keep track of it but as long as everyone plays the system should keep generating the games automatically

Deebo

Aug 24, 2016
I think I saw 4 people in already. I really hope we can get at least 6 more in a little over a week.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I have 6 people in....need 4 more

As added incentive Draft Kings has added an additional contest for our league. It's free to enter and has $10 as prizes. If you want to play there is still time. 4 spots for the season contest and 1 more spot in the free $10 contest

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator