Dreaded vote of confidence by Stricklin - Could this be Mac’s final game?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Found this here (Not Premium Content): http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/threads/change-most-likely-sunday.379585/page-18#post-9950035

nb3YEus.jpg

Surmise.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I know this much, they’ll be a lot of anticipation in the fan base come Sunday to see if any of these rumors will come true.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
if you believe this, you'll believe anything.
I'm very much with you on this one. But man what a splash hire that would be if we could pull Chip Kelly. That would be a slash hire. My concern would be how dedicated he would be. I'd hope he turned into a Saban type where he tried the NFL and don't want t to go back. I think if he hired a top flight DC and surrounded himself around a couple of elite recruiters..... man look out we could start competing for titles in his 2nd year

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The thing I always wonder is who is feeding the insiders their info, and how much do they exaggerate when telling their friends, and how much do THEY exaggerate when they post it online?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If it happened, the perception of Florida football would change overnight.

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
There is a thread on this in the paid vol rivals site. I couldn't read it though...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys think they are firing Butterteeth midseason without a huge hire lined up already?

Chip is the only one that makes sense. He is avail now, wont coach but could start recruiting and save the class

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
You guys think they are firing Butterteeth midseason without a huge hire lined up already?

Chip is the only one that makes sense. He is avail now, wont coach but could start recruiting and save the class

Yes and in the Boosters turning thread I referenced that the same guy that was mentioning the Grier suspension DURING THE MIZZOU game is saying Mac is gone Sunday. I know Kelly's name is somewhere in the thread, not sure if it is the same poster

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Things I am confident are true:

We are going to lose big today.

Mac will still be our coach next week.

Chip Kelly will never coach at UF.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My source tells me this is subterfuge.

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
Ox is right that the perception of UF would change overnight if Kelly is hired. Vols are already crapping their pants at the rumor on twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator