Driskel named starter for Saturday - both QB's will supposedly play

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
So Monday with Muschamp he said Driskel will most likely get the start for this Saturday...

I honestly don't understand this guy anymore

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp said Treon Harris will play this week. Driskel probably will start, but both will play.
— Robbie Andreu (@RobbieAndreu)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As I've said in previous posts, the QB won't make that much of a difference. But hopefully the few Muschamp supporters that remain--and have placed such an emphasis on Harris being our only hope--will now come to the realization that this guy has about as much business being a head coach as I do being a neurologist.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Muschamp didn't name the starter yet (though we are all sure it will be Driskel).

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When you have two qbs you have none. Just give Harris the reins and take your lumps there's no way he could be worse

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we lose to Missouri he needs to be fired on the spot. How can you start him again. Unbelievable.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n78565 said:
If we lose to Missouri he needs to be fired on the spot. How can you start him again. Unbelievable.

How many times have we said he should be fired on the spot? It's not going to happen bro

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly don't think Driskel gives us the best chance to win, but I know he gives us the best chance to lose.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
It's hilarious that you think both QB's will actually play...only way we see Treon in for any significant plays is not if but when Driskel starts Driskeling or if Driskel gets injured...

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty much what I expected. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this in the least. Everything Muschamp has said pretty much indicated this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.