Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Best thing I've seen all day hahaha

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
I think that was the most frustrated I've heard Muschamp sound about the QB play in his post game presser. I think he's ready to see what Treon can do..

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
ntcrze;n79098 said:
"Well, Jeff looked much better in practice. He has had an outstanding week. The problem last week was the bye week, Jeff was honed to such a razor's edge that the extra week kind of threw him off. That's my fault, and I can assure you we'll get it fixed for the Georgia game which is also preceded by a bye week. Treon, being a true freshman just doesn't yet have the knowledge of the offense that Jeff does. As I said before, Jeff reads defenses very well. He puts the ball in the right places. I think everyone will be very proud that Jeff is their quarterback after the Missouri game. For those of you that don't agree with me, I want to know if you know what a midline is?"

hey you got it memorize!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

That is fantastic!! The pumpers will be fighting amongst themselves to use it as their av.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n78481 said:
So Monday with Muschamp he said Driskel will most likely get the start for this Saturday...

I honestly don't understand this guy anymore
What do you mean anymore? :raisehand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.