Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mainland_Buc_75;n132588 said:
I'm not trying to change anything. Including your mind. Leak was a better than QB than Driskel. Period. You can add or subtract any caveats you wish to feel better if you disagree with my opinion. Had they played on the same Gator team in the last four years, Leak beats Driskel out for the starting job. Is that clear enough for you?

And no one is saying he wasn't, the statement just like the ones above it from me were just about the coaching staff in place. Not the actual person playing quarterback. Leak was special coming into UF, but when you compare the two different types of coaching each got there is also a huge difference. If you flip the staffs, Leak is still more College ready coming into the UF, and in my opinion still has a better carreer. But I do beleive Driskel who never had the mentality to truly be "the guy" would have been better with the staff that Leak had then the staff that he had. You are making it about which quarteback is better, when the conversation is about which staff is better.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just look at how better poised a true freshman and a guy who had hardly ever played before (prior to his injury) was than Driskel. The kid never got it and never will imo.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
TheDouglas78;n132590 said:
You are making it about which quarteback is better, when the conversation is about which staff is better.

I am saying it doesn't matter which staff was better. I don't know how to make it any clearer to you. Anyway, I'm done :-) Peace and have the last word.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's pretty unfortunate because we need TEs also.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I thought you had to be a brainiac to get into Duke? Not a shot at Driskel.....I just wonder if this might have something to do with Roper going back there to work under Cutcliffe again?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Briskett just won MVP of his bowl game. Oh well. Maybe Driskill can also. In any event, if he is Driskilling a program again next year, at least it won't be ours.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well if Roper is going back and he's taking Driskel with him look out. This may be the tell all that and how bad of an idiot WM was. Which we all pretty much know that.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UCF looked awful defesively from what I saw of it. Got tired of it and turned off.

Damien83

Cucamonga Cracka Killa
Oct 22, 2014
Anyone have any news on this? I decided to check out the GSMB and someone over there posted it. I haven't seen anything from any other Gator site. Individual stated he saw it on Alligator Alley.I have heard before they weren't too reliable for news.

Anyone? Discuss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator