Duke "Hidden Treasure" QB heading to Gators?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You don't win titles with other teams garbage, not normally anyway. I'm tired of this. If you don't like the guys you got, recruit better. Stop trying to bring in FA QBs.

:gah:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You don't win titles with other teams garbage, not normally anyway. I'm tired of this. If you don't like the guys you got, recruit better. Stop trying to bring in FA QBs.

:gah:
Auburn with Cam?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well he would be insurance if Franks or Trask just aren't up to the job. He has to be better than LDR I would think..

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think he is more insurance if two guys get hurt. They want to redshirt Allen and I think they already know LDR isn't going to be able to play because of injuries.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Boy, what a Mac message to LDR and his Dad? And to Trask & Franks. Also, not a vote of confidence in our QB coach.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is ridiculous. There's no reason to bring this guy in...none. If Franks or Trask aren't good enough then we're screwed either way. I hope Stricklin has his list ready to go after this season.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is ridiculous. There's no reason to bring this guy in...none. If Franks or Trask aren't good enough then we're screwed either way. I hope Stricklin has his list ready to go after this season.

He may be just good enough to salvage Mac a 7-5 season which barely gets him another season if Mac and them can't develop one of those 2 QBs. That is our worst case scenario.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He may be just good enough to salvage Mac a 7-5 season which barely gets him another season if Mac and them can't develop one of those 2 QBs. That is our worst case scenario.

Why would you bring in a fifth QB? Unless the guys are struggling? Mac has made a mess of the QB position since he got here. Worst QB whisperer ever.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why would you bring in a fifth QB? Unless the guys are struggling? Mac has made a mess of the QB position since he got here. Worst QB whisperer ever.

I tend to agree. One of those QBs at least if not both are struggling if you are considering guys like this and even Brandon Harris. He has to realize LDR is not an SEC level QB by now also. Some of the Franks commentary in practice reminds me of the Driskel mess we used to hear. Starting to get a bad feeling again about this offense next season.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
From reading up on the guy, he wants to play. He isnt coming to UF to be a backup. This could be telling.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is everybody getting their panties up in a bunch? I don't even see anything in that article that says we're even pursuing him.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He does. At dinner last night he mentioned that he'd put up with your crap long enough & it was time for a change. :grin:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mac could be using at as insurance in case Franks or Trask don't pan out. He's making sure he has a capable QB and this guy has proven he can play. Check out his stats from 2015 (he missed last year due to injury)

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Why is everybody getting their panties up in a bunch? I don't even see anything in that article that says we're even pursuing him.

Its hilarious. If the article said he was talking to everyone except Florida, then it would be Butters was late to the show again.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Some people are saying a meeting is already set up with our coaches. Doesn't mean he will choose us however. I guess I would rather have him than Brandon Harris who the coaches stressed to we had 2 inexperienced guys vying for the position.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some people are saying a meeting is already set up with our coaches. Doesn't mean he will choose us however. I guess I would rather have him than Brandon Harris who the coaches stressed to we had 2 inexperienced guys vying for the position.

Who's saying that?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Always good to have an extra gun in the SEC house... just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb